X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ndamix
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    with start lists due later today, we'll know right soon!
    Start lists are up now.

Leave a comment:

• EPelle
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    same hamstring problem that knocked her out of NCAA Indoor.... she's iffy for USATF at this point.
    That was my very first question earlier this morning when reading your post considering where in the world she may be.

Leave a comment:

• knite
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    same hamstring problem that knocked her out of NCAA Indoor.... she's iffy for USATF at this point.
    Wow, that's unfortunate if so, as she should not be tripling and quadrupling at conf' and other meets so as to preserve her....isn't she a Sr this yr?

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Originally posted by bhall
    Did she run at Penn? I don't see any results for her since ACCs.
    I don't either. There's no clue on this on the Hokie web site either. gh is right--we'll find out soon enough (although if she's not running, we still may not know why).

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    with start lists due later today, we'll know right soon!

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    replied
    Did she run at Penn? I don't see any results for her since ACCs.

Leave a comment:

• dj
    replied
    Originally posted by tandfman
    Originally posted by dj
    I remember seeing Queen Harrison mistakenly listed in a men's event, perhaps the 400H. It's possible there's merely a screw-up that is yet to be fixed.
    I don't see her in the men's start lists.
    I don't either, but that doesn't mean there's still not a mistake that will be corrected. We've seen corrections posted very late in the process.

Leave a comment:

• knite
    replied
    I don't see her either...

Maybe she opting to be healthy and fresh for US nationals, but that'd be misusing her scholly IMO.

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Originally posted by dj
    I remember seeing Queen Harrison mistakenly listed in a men's event, perhaps the 400H. It's possible there's merely a screw-up that is yet to be fixed.
    I don't see her in the men's start lists.

Leave a comment:

• dj
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    I guess I missed that. I thought the smiley was your being nice to me, rather than saying or implying that I was an idiot for looking at the wrong list.

I guess we're all still in the dark on why no Queen Harrison.

Leave a comment:

• gm
    replied
    That was kind of the point of my message... the time warp between the printed dates of the meet and the actual lists

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    We're crossing messages. When I first looked at your post, then looked at the list, I assumed you were correct, but also assumed I had just relied on the first date at the top of the list without looking at the list itself.

Now that I look at the list itself, it appears to be the 2009 list, not 2008. For example, here are the top three performances listed in the 400m Hurdles:

1 Latoya James SO North Carolina 56.38 E 04-18
    2 Asia Washington JR VA Tech 56.90 E 04-18
    3 Tameka Jameson SO Miami 57.07 E 04-18
    Those happen to be the times that all three of those athletes ran in the 2009 ACC championships on April 18. So the lists are correct.

Leave a comment:

• gm
    replied
    Originally posted by tandfman
    I guess I was fooled by the date at the top of it:

5/24/2009 08:24 PM NCAA Division I 2009 Outdoor Page 1
    :roll:
    Greensboro is a year behind other time zones

Leave a comment:

Working...
X