Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first USATF men's formchart now posted

I like Dix as the first name in the 100 and 200, but I obviously missed the memo on why Gay's not in the 200.

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/lists/ ... &year=2009

because he has a wild card and doesn't have to

Comment

That's a TERRIBLE reason! Unless of course there was a history of injury with him in the event . . .

Comment

I've been out of the loop for a minute, but Dix is unattached. No team (although he's doing Seminole alum training with his coach), and no sponsor (no Nike, no adidas, no Puma). You mean to tell me that the top sprinter in the US (right now) with two Oly bronzes gets no corporate love (yes, I know he got DQ'd up in Bejing, but still)? Anyway, sorry, Gary, that's for another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by einnod23
          I've been out of the loop for a minute, but Dix is unattached. No team (although he's doing Seminole alum training with his coach), and no sponsor (no Nike, no adidas, no Puma). You mean to tell me that the top sprinter in the US (right now) with two Oly bronzes gets no corporate love (yes, I know he got DQ'd up in Bejing, but still)? Anyway, sorry, Gary, that's for another thread.
          Huh? Dix wasn't DQed.
          Go through the board and you'll find a thread explaining why Dix is in his current limbo.

Comment

Originally posted by gm
            Originally posted by einnod23
            Huh? Dix wasn't DQed.
            Go through the board and you'll find a thread explaining why Dix is in his current limbo.
            Play on words! He was bumped up!

Comment

If the athlete wasn’t ranked in ’08, then the ’07 rank is given in parentheses.
              Are these things: * called parentheses in American? 8-)

Comment

Hey, half of me is #1 pick for the Hammer!!

I better get into training :P

Comment

Not sure why, but that reminds me of one of Gerry Lindgren's favorite lines: "I went to the coach and said I wanted to turn out for football this year but they said they already had one"

Comment

Working...
                  X