X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open season on Regionals threads

First field event 08:00 PDT
    First track event 1:15 PDT

2008 NCAA Champions from East Region: 200m, 5.000m, 110mH, 4x100m, LJ, TJ, JT

Comment

Is posting event-specific topics discouraged? These threads will grow to the hundreds quickly.

Comment

my prediction is that they won't grow beyond manageable... if they do, I'll do some mechanics on it.

If nothing else, start a separate thread for second day for each of the 8.

(nothing would make me happier to have that kind of traffic! I just started small to avoid dupe postings in the early going)

Comment

OK. Thanks.

I actually prefer the way you do it for championship meets by creating a completely separate forum. Keeps everything organized nicely.

Comment

OK, I'll start now on creating 160 different threads, one for each event, in each sex in each Region!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
              OK, I'll start now on creating 160 different threads, one for each event, in each sex in each Region!
              Excellent. 8-)

Comment

Or, we could go the old-fashioned route. You know, letting us greenhorns create the threads when we feel like it.

Comment

color me anal

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                    edit - so now there's nothing?!

Comment

Chris Hill, GA, one of the ncaa javelin favorites, wins first event at region with 80.34, 263'

Comment

I've recanted.... my anal approach won't work for these meets. No exciting headlines to entice people. So post at will, Gridley!

Comment

Who's Gridley?

Comment

http://www.spanamwar.com/Gridley.htm

Comment

A ha. The "fire when ready" guy. I need to brush up on my history.

Comment

Working...
                              X