This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EPelle
    Cheers, have been there (competitor, fan). Wondered if there were no more than the nine men who had qualified for the m-100m or the 10 in the 400m. Apparently not, as they ran two heats of five and four, and five-five, respectively.

My shock is more over the continued lack of sprinting in the West year in and out. Should I even be shocked any longer? ;-)
    I agree that the West seems to lack depth. I suggested adding all states or parts of states that are in the Mountain time zone to the West a few months ago, but the Regional system seems to be changing.
    none

Comment

Scott Sellers finally wins something this year. He cleared 2.25m and took shots at 2.31m. I know he was hampered with illness earlier in the year so hopefully he has gotten it together in time for the NCAA's.
      If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler
        William Wynne(400h) and Christian Taylor (lj) failed to make the top 12 in these events. Will miss ncaa unless some athletes finishing ahead of them don't declare.....
        Rumors of dissatisfaction among the Gator athletes starting to coalesce it would seem.

Comment

time for some separate threads! This one now locked.

Comment

Excellent resource: http://hepstrack.com/ncaa-regionals-contrast-compare/

Comment

Working...
            X