Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget Dibaba got out-kicked by Defar in Dibaba's last loss at this distance.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
      Don't forget Dibaba got out-kicked by Defar in Dibaba's last loss at this distance.
      Yep, another great kicker.
      phsstt!

Comment

It's one thing to outkick Dibaba, but Masai beat her the hard way, by running her into the ground. I never thought I'd see the day that someone did that to Miss Follow-the-Leader.

Comment

I'm quite happy about this result. Masai has so much potential and unlike quite a lot of the 5000m-oriented Kenyan runners, Linet is prepared to have a go. She has the most beautiful stride as well.
          http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
            It's one thing to outkick Dibaba, but Masai beat her the hard way, by running her into the ground. I never thought I'd see the day that someone did that to Miss Follow-the-Leader.
            True, but a fit Dibaba is a 1/2 lap faster then the winning time today.
            phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
              As are Meseret Defar and Vivian Cheruyiot when at the top of their respective games. But still a seriously impressive run from Masai. Is she even 20 yet? She's a bit like Grace Jackson - it's an absolute joy to watch her run.

Comment

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
                As are Meseret Defar and Vivian Cheruyiot when at the top of their respective games. But still a seriously impressive run from Masai. Is she even 20 yet? She's a bit like Grace Jackson - it's an absolute joy to watch her run.
                She's 20 in December.
                http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Thanks nevets!

According to the IAAF's athlete bios, not only did she conquer Dibaba, she knocked nearly 12 seconds off her PB as well! Her previous best was 14:47.14.

Comment

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
                    Masai is one of the most beautiful runners i have ever seen and has potential world record talent but she is not gonna beat a healthy Dibaba in Berlin.
                    phsstt!

Comment

Only 19yo; younger sister of Moses Masai.

Comment

Working...
                      X