Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor 4x4 Heroics

Evidently, Q walked down both Gil Roberts and Justin Oliver on the anchor leg of the 4x400 this evening. Sounds like an exciting race:

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/c-tra ... 09aaa.html

This the the second time this season that Q walked folks down. This guy is a really gutsy runner and has had an amazing career at anchor for the Baylor 4x4. Hats off to you, Q, for keeping the streak alive. And all without the talents of Betters and Boyd.

Someone please post the video!!

OUTRAGEOUS is the only word I can say.

I still cannot believe that Baylor pulled it off. What a way to end the meet. The place was electric!!!

Comment

Damn!!

I want to see that race!!!!

Comment

Well I was there and Q walked down a 44.86 man as well as a 45.34 guy!!! BAYLOR IS QUATERMILER U!!! I never seen a crowd go crazy and quiet all at the same time!!! Q pulled out the his inner DWill on that leg for real :shock: :shock:

So go ahead Guru, hate on player!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
          Well I was there and Q walked down a 44.86 man as well as a 45.34 guy!!! BAYLOR IS QUATERMILER U!!! I never seen a crowd go crazy and quiet all at the same time!!! Q pulled out the his inner DWill on that leg for real :shock: :shock:

So go ahead Guru, hate on player!!!
          Kudos to Q, but why did he fail to make the 400 final?
          none

Comment

Finished the M TJ just in time to watch the 4x4 with Clyde Hart and the Baylor coaches. At 200 meters, with the Baylor anchor 10 meters behind in third place, even they thought the 31 4x4 win streak was history. He was still five meters down with 50 to go. I don't recall ever witnessing that kind of closing on that quality competition.
            (BTW, Clyde says not to worry about Warriner in the 400)

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
              Finished the M TJ just in time to watch the 4x4 with Clyde Hart and the Baylor coaches. At 200 meters, with the Baylor anchor 10 meters behind in third place, even they thought the 31 4x4 win streak was history.
              Story linked from front page says the streak is 42.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                Finished the M TJ just in time to watch the 4x4 with Clyde Hart and the Baylor coaches. At 200 meters, with the Baylor anchor 10 meters behind in third place, even they thought the 31 4x4 win streak was history.
                Story linked from front page says the streak is 42.
                My bad, ops: I meant to say 41 consecutive wins before this race. Interesting, the AP esitmated Baylors deficit on the anchor to be even greater than I did.

Comment

My bad, ops: I meant to say 41 consecutive wins before this race.
                  Welcome to the I-am-human-and-occasionally-commit-typographical-errors club.

Comment

We are legion. My defense is: the 3 and the 4 are really close together on my keyboard, which, of course does not excuse my careless editing before posting.

Comment

Baylor has had the greatest anchor legs since '02

Comment

Working...
                      X