Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just admit it guys, you won't be happy until you win all the sprint golds again! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
      Just admit it guys, you won't be happy until you win all the sprint golds again! :lol:
      Hahaha, way to take things outta of context.

I am content with having the most medals in practically every Worlds and Olympics....LOL

P.S. U.S. athletes (notice athletes not sprinters) still made a statement on yesterday 8-)
      on the road

Comment

Don't get too antsy now! We still have a few months left!

Comment

Originally posted by RamGoat
          What does that have to do with yesterday?
          on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
            Originally posted by RamGoat
            What does that have to do with yesterday?
            Well, I suppose you could say yesterday was the opening sentence of the statement, but the last period and paragraph won't be finished until after the Worlds in Berlin?

Comment

Maybe hating was harsh on my part, I'm not saying based upon yesterdays peformance that the U.S. will dominate Worlds. What I am stating is what I stated, the U.S. dropped the gauntlet yesterday, put some folks on notice, this year won't be a duplication of the Olympics.

I thought they drop the gauntlet at US. Champs last year with those times and we all know how that worked out... we'll see.can't wait.

One thing of note; many of JA. athletes are nursing injuries...is this true or not?

One Love!
              One Love!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onlooker
                Maybe hating was harsh on my part, I'm not saying based upon yesterdays peformance that the U.S. will dominate Worlds. What I am stating is what I stated, the U.S. dropped the gauntlet yesterday, put some folks on notice, this year won't be a duplication of the Olympics.

I thought they drop the gauntlet at US. Champs last year with those times and we all know how that worked out... we'll see.can't wait.

One thing of note; many of JA. athletes are nursing injuries...is this true or not?

One Love!
                You run against the clock, was the clock nursing injuries? LOL

What does last year have to do with yesterday?
                on the road

Comment

One Love!

You obviously lacks comprehension. the clock comment is irrelevant...what about my statement don't you understand? If you have no answer to the question don't attempt to post an answer.
                  One Love!!!

Comment

One Love!

You obviously lacks comprehension. the clock comment is irrelevant...what about my statement don't you understand? If you have no answer to the question don't attempt to post an answer.
                    Really.... well Bolt has the world record because he ran against the clock, wrap your comprehensive skills around that.

Again what does last year have to do with this year? Because if the year before meant anything, Gay would be the Olympic 100 & 200m champ, again wrap your comprehensive skills around that...LOL

By the way, the this thread isn't about the U.S. versus Jamaica, what does who is injured for Jamaica have to with anything? You don't run against folks not at the meet.

P.S. it's lack, not lacks.....watch out before you start throwing stones.
                    on the road

Comment

Working...
                    X