Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IAAF Fantasy Game 2009 (Trackandfieldnews buddy League)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAAF Fantasy Game 2009 (Trackandfieldnews buddy League)

The IAAF fantasy game for 2009 is now up and running at http://game.fantasyathletics.iaaf.org/ifa/. Over 1600 people are already signed up. I have started a buddy league for the trackandfieldnews.com message board addicts. It is called "track&fieldnews forums" the password is "tfn". Hopefully we will show that this site attracts the best prognosticators around.

I am compiling at little cross reference list. If you want to listed let me know by PM. If you don't want listed you can also let me know.

TFN Handle IAAF handle
    Vaxster
    whitman whitman
    pela2 basisas
    ecasey93
    LopenUupunut
    jnathletics Jnathletics
    ClaesAct
    pottivalas
    smithtg
    jboele
    roundthebend
    flumpy Flumpy1
    Jamstars
    derartu
    Rineanna
    JeremyP
    rogueden RogueDen
    mump boy mumpboy
    marlow eagles
    Butz21
    dakidd
    Hrvatska
    nevetsslim Nevetssllim
    trackstar trackstar
    donley2 donley
    Brooklynboy
    atjazz
    as AndreS
    pego cauliflower
    croflash croflash
    Deuce77
    daisy Marigold
    mkefuchs
    Atlantis
    Hicksy22

I see it starts in 12 days with Berlin ISTAF.

By the way, you're way up there in the USATF game, sir!!

Is T&FN still locked out of doing an NCAA game?

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

We currently have eight brave souls in the trackandfieldnews buddy league. I am sure we have a few more message board addicts playing the game. Also if you see athletes you think need to be added to the game (the list is based on last year's top 50) post them here and I will forward to Chris at the IAAF and hopefully get them added.

Comment

I'll join in the next days.

Comment

I have also joined now (as basisas) :?

Comment

We are up to 12 in the buddy league. I am sure a few more will join in the next few days. Still no start lists for Berlin yet.

Comment

I'm having trouble registering.

I assumed I'd be able to log in using the same details as last year but apparently they don't work (Or I've forgotten the).

When I try and re-register, after I've filled everything in, it tell me................

* The password has to be typed twice

Which I've already done and

* Please enter your post/zip code

Which again I've already entered.

Can't get any further than this and the clock is ticking down!!!

HELP

Comment

Thanks for getting our league up and running, David. I was way too busy this year.

Current location: Press box of John McDonnell Field! I'm gonna have to be careful to not get so wrapped up in the NCAAs that I forget to pick my team for Berlin.
                  "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy

HELP
                    Are you trying the same user name as last year. If that is not working trying creating a new one. You may be doing that I can't tell from what you have said. As a last resort try emailing Chris Butler at the iaaf. I can pm you the email address.

Comment

I'll do mine after my Day Of Hell tomorrow.

It's a good job the deadline wasn't last month because I'm sure most of us would have picked Jelimo!
                      http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Don't get in too big a rush: Berlin doesn't even have start lists up yet.
                        "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Originally posted by trackstar
                          Do they even get them up the day before? By far the worst of the big meets in terms of updating online info.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeksreal
                            Originally posted by trackstar
                            Do they even get them up the day before? By far the worst of the big meets in terms of updating online info.
                            Start lists should be online the day before, but you can also get some more information on participants in the IAAF event previews:

Sprints: http://www.iaaf.org/GLE09/news/newsid=51023.html
                            JT: http://www.iaaf.org/GLE09/news/newsid=51009.html
                            Middle Distances: http://www.iaaf.org/GLE09/news/newsid=50991.html

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
                              Originally posted by Flumpy

HELP
                              Are you trying the same user name as last year. If that is not working trying creating a new one. You may be doing that I can't tell from what you have said. As a last resort try emailing Chris Butler at the iaaf. I can pm you the email address.
                              Yeah i'm trying the same name and would expect it to tell me the that it was already in use if I still had my account from last year but that doesn't seem to be the problem. I don't really want to get a new name (That would be 3 in 3 years) .

Could you send me Chris' email address? I'd like to sort out just one account that I can use from now on.

thanx

Comment

Working...
                              X