Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA 110MH

My money is on Ronnie Ash from Bethune Cookman taking the outdoor title with Jason Richardson breathing down his neck for second who agrees?

JRich wins it with comfort as he cranks it up to attack a pr. That's my educated opinion

Comment

JRich
      on the road

Comment

It'll be close....advantage....JRich.... :wink:

Comment

Richardson won it last year, and will probably repeat. But to me, he's still been something of a disappointment. Having seen him as a high schooler, I always thought that by now he'd be at or under 13 seconds, and under 49 for the 400H. He's had a good college career, but I expected more.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
            Richardson won it last year, and will probably repeat. But to me, he's still been something of a disappointment. Having seen him as a high schooler, I always thought that by now he'd be at or under 13 seconds, and under 49 for the 400H. He's had a good college career, but I expected more.
            You're not the only person who expected more but you have to take into consideration all his setback (mental and physical).
            A..K.A Trackshark's Roman

Comment

We have SBs that are close (wind the same), but widely varying circumstances.

13.29 1.2 Jason Richardson Gainesville 17 May
              13.34 1.1 Ronnie Ash Clermont 23 May

Clermont was a time trial; Gainesville the SECs. Advantage JR.

But at Regionals, Ash beat Richardson 13.42 to 13.51. Advantage Ash.

But JR is the defending champ. Game, set, match - Richardson.

Comment

Disappointment?? they guy has a 13.2 pr..........its one of the fastest times EVER by a collegiate.

He hasn't had the most illustrious career due to injuries. But when you look at what he has accomplished and then consider that he has yet to have a FULL healthy season, its pretty amazing.

Comment

Come finals I see Ash being a bit stockier, while Richardson will be much more skinny.

Comment

I would not be surprised if freshman B Nunley steps up yet again and makes a run for the 1 or 2 spot. This kid can hurdle! Watching him his last 2 years in highschool he seems to really kick it into another gear as the season progresses.

Comment

Ash in my opinion...
                      Afrikan

Comment

Originally posted by guruof track
                        Disappointment?? they guy has a 13.2 pr..........its one of the fastest times EVER by a collegiate.

He hasn't had the most illustrious career due to injuries. But when you look at what he has accomplished and then consider that he has yet to have a FULL healthy season, its pretty amazing.
                        Yes that's been his biggest problem avoiding the injury bug before he had that quad injury last indoor season everyone picked him to win but surprise Ronnie Ash backed up my pre race prediction and came home with his and Bethune Cookman's first ever NCAA title.

Comment

Originally posted by ndamix
                          The only way Richardson wins is because of his better start Ash had to come from behind to win the indoor title hopefully Ash has worked on his start.

Comment

Originally posted by dal4018
                            The only way Richardson wins is because of his better start Ash had to come from behind to win the indoor title hopefully Ash has worked on his start.
                            Indoor and outdoors a big difference, 5 more hurdles for one, so you have to be clean for those additional 5 hurdles. Also JRich naturally will have revenge as a factor for him and finishing his college career with another title. He has more incentives going for him than Ash and sometimes that propels you.
                            on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
                              Originally posted by dal4018
                              Indoor and outdoors a big difference, 5 more hurdles for one, so you have to be clean for those additional 5 hurdles. Also JRich naturally will have revenge as a factor for him and finishing his college career with another title. He has more incentives going for him than Ash and sometimes that propels you.
                              Also he's the defending champ as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X