Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dal4018
    Yes that's been his biggest problem avoiding the injury bug before he had that quad injury last indoor season everyone picked him to win but surprise Ronnie Ash backed up my pre race prediction and came home with his and Bethune Cookman's first ever NCAA title.
    This reads like a Dwight Love post on TS. Is it you Dwight?

Comment

Originally posted by Who_Cares
      Yes that's been his biggest problem avoiding the injury bug before he had that quad injury last indoor season everyone picked him to win but surprise Ronnie Ash backed up my pre race prediction and came home with his and Bethune Cookman's first ever NCAA title.
      Yes it is W.C. who's your selection?

Comment

Tough call, but I'd have to go with Richardson. I wouldn't be surprised if either he or Ash won. I'm sure a few others will be in the mix as well.

Comment

A week ago I would have said Richardson was a lock, but Ash hung a good one on him at Regionals. Anybody have a race description?

Comment

Originally posted by gh
            A week ago I would have said Richardson was a lock, but Ash hung a good one on him at Regionals. Anybody have a race description?
            Ash must have been working on his start that is the only problem I felt he had vs Richardson.

Comment

Originally posted by Who_Cares
              :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
              X