• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ndamix
    replied
    Originally posted by Who_Cares
    Originally posted by dal4018
    Yes that's been his biggest problem avoiding the injury bug before he had that quad injury last indoor season everyone picked him to win but surprise Ronnie Ash backed up my pre race prediction and came home with his and Bethune Cookman's first ever NCAA title.
    This reads like a Dwight Love post on TS. Is it you Dwight?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    A week ago I would have said Richardson was a lock, but Ash hung a good one on him at Regionals. Anybody have a race description?
    Ash must have been working on his start that is the only problem I felt he had vs Richardson.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    A week ago I would have said Richardson was a lock, but Ash hung a good one on him at Regionals. Anybody have a race description?

Leave a comment:

• Who_Cares
    replied
    Tough call, but I'd have to go with Richardson. I wouldn't be surprised if either he or Ash won. I'm sure a few others will be in the mix as well.

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied
    Originally posted by Who_Cares
    Yes that's been his biggest problem avoiding the injury bug before he had that quad injury last indoor season everyone picked him to win but surprise Ronnie Ash backed up my pre race prediction and came home with his and Bethune Cookman's first ever NCAA title.
    Yes it is W.C. who's your selection?

Leave a comment:

• Who_Cares
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    Originally posted by ndamix
    It'll be close....advantage....JRich.... :wink:
    The only way Richardson wins is because of his better start Ash had to come from behind to win the indoor title hopefully Ash has worked on his start.
    Indoor and outdoors a big difference, 5 more hurdles for one, so you have to be clean for those additional 5 hurdles. Also JRich naturally will have revenge as a factor for him and finishing his college career with another title. He has more incentives going for him than Ash and sometimes that propels you.
    Also he's the defending champ as well.

Leave a comment:

• Speedfirst
    replied
    The only way Richardson wins is because of his better start Ash had to come from behind to win the indoor title hopefully Ash has worked on his start.
    Indoor and outdoors a big difference, 5 more hurdles for one, so you have to be clean for those additional 5 hurdles. Also JRich naturally will have revenge as a factor for him and finishing his college career with another title. He has more incentives going for him than Ash and sometimes that propels you.

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied
    Originally posted by guruof track
    Disappointment?? they guy has a 13.2 pr..........its one of the fastest times EVER by a collegiate.

He hasn't had the most illustrious career due to injuries. But when you look at what he has accomplished and then consider that he has yet to have a FULL healthy season, its pretty amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Taliban
    replied
    Ash in my opinion...

Leave a comment:

• Andy4
    replied
    I would not be surprised if freshman B Nunley steps up yet again and makes a run for the 1 or 2 spot. This kid can hurdle! Watching him his last 2 years in highschool he seems to really kick it into another gear as the season progresses.

Leave a comment:

• Half Miler
    replied
    Come finals I see Ash being a bit stockier, while Richardson will be much more skinny.

Leave a comment:

• guruof track
    replied
    Disappointment?? they guy has a 13.2 pr..........its one of the fastest times EVER by a collegiate.

He hasn't had the most illustrious career due to injuries. But when you look at what he has accomplished and then consider that he has yet to have a FULL healthy season, its pretty amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    We have SBs that are close (wind the same), but widely varying circumstances.

13.29 1.2 Jason Richardson Gainesville 17 May
    13.34 1.1 Ronnie Ash Clermont 23 May

Clermont was a time trial; Gainesville the SECs. Advantage JR.

But at Regionals, Ash beat Richardson 13.42 to 13.51. Advantage Ash.

But JR is the defending champ. Game, set, match - Richardson.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X