Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Francena is a fierce competitor.....some folks doubted her at NB back in february and she won that...they doubted her again for nationals and she won that in a separate heat....I have seen this young lady run since she was a freshman in HS she runs when it's time to run and loves big competition.....i think she will win it...n a sub 51....

GOOD LUCK......Fran

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA
      Francena is a fierce competitor.....some folks doubted her at NB back in february and she won that...they doubted her again for nationals and she won that in a separate heat....I have seen this young lady run since she was a freshman in HS she runs when it's time to run and loves big competition.....i think she will win it...n a sub 51....

GOOD LUCK......Fran
      You're onto something! :wink:

Oh yeah and sub 51.00 for Fran!

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA
        McCorory is a fierce competitor.....some folks doubted her at NB back in february and she won that...they doubted her again for nationals and she won that in a separate heat....I have seen this young lady run since she was a freshman in HS she runs when it's time to run and loves big competition.....i think she will win it...n a sub 51....

GOOD LUCK......McCorory
        Corrected.
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Don't sleep on Spruill(North Carolina A&T) she's been running well all season and in the MEAC 400 FINAL McCorory barely won by the skin of her teeth I still say she's the surprise third place finisher.

Comment

Originally posted by dal4018
            Don't sleep on Spruill(North Carolina A&T) she's been running well all season and in the MEAC 400 FINAL McCorory barely won by the skin of her teeth I still say she's the surprise third place finisher.
            But Francena still won nonetheless.... :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by ndamix
              Originally posted by dal4018
              But Francena still won nonetheless.... :wink:
              Okay point taken.

Comment

Working...
              X