• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dal4018
    replied
    Originally posted by ndamix
    Originally posted by dal4018
    Don't sleep on Spruill(North Carolina A&T) she's been running well all season and in the MEAC 400 FINAL McCorory barely won by the skin of her teeth I still say she's the surprise third place finisher.
    But Francena still won nonetheless.... :wink:
    Okay point taken.

Leave a comment:

• ndamix
    replied
    Originally posted by dal4018
    Don't sleep on Spruill(North Carolina A&T) she's been running well all season and in the MEAC 400 FINAL McCorory barely won by the skin of her teeth I still say she's the surprise third place finisher.
    But Francena still won nonetheless.... :wink:

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrackDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by DCSIGMA
    McCorory is a fierce competitor.....some folks doubted her at NB back in february and she won that...they doubted her again for nationals and she won that in a separate heat....I have seen this young lady run since she was a freshman in HS she runs when it's time to run and loves big competition.....i think she will win it...n a sub 51....

GOOD LUCK......McCorory
    Corrected.

Leave a comment:

• knite
    replied
    Originally posted by DCSIGMA
    Francena is a fierce competitor.....some folks doubted her at NB back in february and she won that...they doubted her again for nationals and she won that in a separate heat....I have seen this young lady run since she was a freshman in HS she runs when it's time to run and loves big competition.....i think she will win it...n a sub 51....

GOOD LUCK......Fran
    You're onto something! :wink:

Oh yeah and sub 51.00 for Fran!

Leave a comment:

• DCSIGMA
    replied
    Francena is a fierce competitor.....some folks doubted her at NB back in february and she won that...they doubted her again for nationals and she won that in a separate heat....I have seen this young lady run since she was a freshman in HS she runs when it's time to run and loves big competition.....i think she will win it...n a sub 51....

GOOD LUCK......Fran

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied
    Originally posted by knite
    Sorry guys but Francena is winning this one going away!
    Knite a former Trackshark member(BCulver) asked me if the winnning time will be a sub 50 I told him I don't think it will go that far.

Leave a comment:

• ndamix
    replied
    Originally posted by highjumpfan
    I hope with her record with cars she 's not in the drivers seat, but rather on the bus or some other form of very safe transportation!
    There was that accident with the van earlier this year. Fortunately no one was hurt.

However, my prayers are that no one suffers any mishaps to/from/during the meet. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• highjumpfan
    replied
    I hope with her record with cars she 's not in the drivers seat, but rather on the bus or some other form of very safe transportation!

Leave a comment:

• knite
    replied
    Sorry guys but Francena is winning this one going away!

Leave a comment:

• Taliban
    replied
    Francena look'd extremely strong & relax'd @ Regionals...I'd daresay, she is in the driver's seat on this one.
    Yeah and that 23.2 into a -2.7w wasn't too bad either. I think she has it in the bag.

Leave a comment:

• Speedfirst
    replied
    Francena look'd extremely strong & relax'd @ Regionals...I'd daresay, she is in the driver's seat on this one.
    No first names around these parts...LOL

Leave a comment:

• ndamix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mstrackhead
    replied
    Originally posted by justblaze1011
    That girl from OU is nasty!!! I got a Big 12 sweep!!!
    Yeah you saw how Jessica started to tighten up at the end at regionals and Leslie stayed relaxed and almost got her.

Leave a comment:

• justblaze1011
    replied
    That girl from OU is nasty!!! I got a Big 12 sweep!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X