Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Webb Commit Suicide?

From the depths that he is diving towards it is really one of the very few options left. And it could help that consistency problem he is having.

Discuss . . .

(Note: Letsrun was locked up so I thought that I'd start this over here instead.)

Re: Should Webb Commit Suicide?

Mike67, have you hacked into bad hammy's account?

To be fair, Mike's question was at least rationale. This one not so much. I do agree it must be frustrating for Webb to have such fast times under his belt and yet have less success at the championship level. Maybe he hurting from the changes he is trying to make. Maybe he was just under the weather at Reebok?

Comment

No. but he should be waterboarded.
      phsstt!

Comment

Will parking meters kill Chicago's 2016 bid?

:idea:

Comment

i know you're trying to be funny but it's lame in and in bad taste. the second's only excusable without the first.....

Comment

Originally posted by elcaballo
            i know you're trying to be funny but it's lame in and in bad taste. the second's only excusable without the first.....
            I truely understand your concern. I think this is very edgey humor meant to make fun of the people who think Webb should retire and has nothin to do with Webb at all.
            phsstt!

Comment

dude i know exactly what he's trying to do. it's lame as.

Comment

Hey man I have had my share of battles with people in this forum,but the sucide thing makes me think somthing is mentally wrong with you!Suicide,are you serious?.Its one thing to make a joke or have an opinion,but suicide because you are not running well makes me wonder about your mental state!

Comment

It's an obvious joke. Some people may not think it's funny, but nobody should take it seriously. I'm sure bad hammy will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
                    suicide because you are not running well makes me wonder about your mental state!
                    repeat - it was a criticism of the 'should Webb retire?' thread with some morbid humor thrown in make the point sharper. Not serious - not intended to make people who've had to deal with suicide feel bad, just a commentary. Anyone who wishes to be offended, please feel offended - I was not.

edit - I see tandfman sees it the same way.

Comment

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WEBB NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU WANNA MAKE IT ABOUT HIM! yes im yelling. ops:
                      phsstt!

Comment

Really?I wish he would jump in the lake is a joke.Saying someone should commit suicide is not.Obviously hammy was not joking

Comment

I would say no. It may be that his purpose in life is to bring about world peace rather than run a WR mile. Admittedly world peace is not quite as important, but it is right up there as a goal.

Comment

That is not morbid humor! I hope you overdose on drugs, I hope you get run over by a train.These kind of things are not jokes so whoever keeps saying it is one needs to check into a coo coo ward.

Comment

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
                              Obviously hammy was not joking
                              Obviously. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X