NCAA MEN'S HIGH JUMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA MEN'S HIGH JUMP

I'am going with Scott Sellers from Kansas St to win it all.

I talked with his coach and his recent practices are going quite well. He may be around 2.31m shape currently.
    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
      I talked with his coach and his recent practices are going quite well. He may be around 2.31m shape currently.
      Will the current leader from Washington St provide any comp even though he's holding down the top spot nationally?

Comment

I like Wijesekara, but Sellers is rightfully the fave.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          Are you predicting an upset?

Comment

Originally posted by dal4018
            Will the current leader from Washington St provide any comp even though he's holding down the top spot nationally?
            I think it's Sellers' competition to win or lose, if he's on his game. The high jump is quite the fickle event though.
            If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

I think it's Sellers' competition to win or lose, if he's on his game. The high jump is quite the fickle event though.
              Thanks Dietmar

Comment

It's hard to call against SS, but sure, you heard it here first, Wijesekara wins at 2.26!

Comment

Some foreigner will win at 7-5. I think I might be agreeing with Marlow.

Comment

It's hard to call against SS, but sure, you heard it here first, Wijesekara wins at 2.26!
                    Okay upset it is Wijesekara wins by a wisker!!!!

Comment

If it was the sophomore Scott Sellers out there I'd say, not a chance for anyone upsetting him. He was struck by a pretty bad virus earlier this year. Also, I know he was occupied with his academic studies which garnered him an all-disrict academic honors award in finance. Hopefully, he's ready to fly.

Comment

If it was the sophomore Scott Sellers out there I'd say, not a chance for anyone upsetting him. He was struck by a pretty bad virus earlier this year. Also, I know he was occupied with his academic studies which garnered him an all-disrict academic honors award in finance. Hopefully, he's ready to fly.
                        Wonder what his g.p.a. is right now?

Comment

[quote=dal4018]
                          Originally posted by "Marlow":1a5t2lot
                          Wonder what his g.p.a. is right now?[/quote:1a5t2lot]

3.63 GPA in finance.

Comment

Working...
                          X