Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by odelltrclan
    1 stinking jump is all the coverage we got. What a let down. Can't Dwight pull any more weight than that?

Is it just me or Ukhov look like a linebacker. Maybe it is my TV but man he sure seems to be beefier than the average elite HJer.
    It doesn't look like Dwight has any pull at all. His expertise is pretty much hidden during these telecasts.
    Sure, HJ & LJ was outrageous but so was the SP. Can you imagine coming up with worse angles? It's like they are sabotaging these events.

I think Ukhov is a bit more powerfully built than most HJers. He's not one of the reed thin guys like Rybakov. He did some discus in his youth. However, he is 6' 4" and not that heavy. The way he dresses also tend to make him look bulkier.
    He is a strong, athletic guy with very good gymnastic ability. Check out that video where he does that incredible backwards somersault over the bar.

Comment

And how long would it have taken NBC to show two clips from the LJ, SP, and HJ of the top two jumps and throws 5min tot. - I wanted to see that @#$%.

Comment

Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in
        And how long would it have taken NBC to show two clips from the LJ, SP, and HJ of the top two jumps and throws 5min tot. - I wanted to see that @#$%.
        I may have to take a trip to Eugene in the future. Too much good stuff to have it be ruined by NBC.

Comment

Suffice it to say, Ukhov had never jumped 2.34m outdoors before Castellón. Now he's cleared that twice in eight days. Good on him.

Comment

Working...
          X