Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guruof track
    If Spearmon can run a 9.96, Lashawn can run atleast 10.1, if not 10flat or faster.

I am positive of that.
    I might, sorta kinda, maybe say 10.1, maybe....I'm a LaShawn guy, as you know.
    on the road

Comment

I'm pretty sure he can run 10.19 or better because he has run 6.6x in the 60m in December.
      Afrikan

Comment

Originally posted by guruof track
        If Spearmon can run a 9.96, Lashawn can run atleast 10.1, if not 10flat or faster.

I am positive of that.
        Perhaps Spearmon's top-10 average (10,12), but not under 10,00. He's barely able to break 20,00 yet in a race much more suited to him than the 100m.

Repeat: No athlete in the 43s has ever run sub-10, though they may have had the talent. They sometimes lacked the right circumstances.

Comment

Video?

Sorry if I missed someone posting it, but is there a legal video of the race anywhere on the 'net?

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by kamikaze7
            Good for X. But he seems to expend so much enrgy because of that jerky running motion, which is suicidal in the 400m
            I agree, so why is "X-Man" not entered at USAT&F?

I had assumed that "X-Man" would have run Berlin 400 and Ostrava 200 hoping for a faster time than his qualifying times of 45.75 in February and 20.27 in May, but he isn't one of the eight entries at Berlin.

Does anyone know "wassup?"
            none

Comment

Originally posted by kamikaze7
              Good for X. But he seems to expend so much enrgy because of that jerky running motion, which is suicidal in the 400m
              I agree. As I mentioned before why is "X-Man" not entered at USAT&F? In addition, why are Kerron Clement and Torri Edwards not entered? Is she injured?

I probably missed others, but the meet starts in 10 days. I recall that "X-Man" entered three events early in 2007 & 2008 before scratching one or two, so why is he not entered?
              none

Comment

Working...
              X