Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was appalled at Dix's start. He got his weight too far forward and looked like he barely got his legs in front of him. That was not indicative of his current fitness. What the HECK was Asafa doing? He looked like B Williams out there, not taking it AT ALL seriously. :?: :?: :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
      I was appalled at Dix's start. He got his weight too far forward and looked like he barely got his legs in front of him. That was not indicative of his current fitness. What the HECK was Asafa doing? He looked like B Williams out there, not taking it AT ALL seriously. :?: :?: :?:
      I was just about to throw a you note about that :lol: . boy did your horse let you down today. Not to worry, he will be 9.8ish by july.

Comment

Originally posted by The Atheist
        Ah man, terrible race for Dix. I was hoping he would do a lot better than that. I assume he must have not been training as hard as he would have liked due to all his legal battles with his agent. Bleh
        His situation with his agent has nothing to do with him training. Its his second race of the year and he ran 10.07!!! So I don't know how his race was so bad. Go look up the man's history to see how many times he's race 2 100m dashes under 10.1 as his first two runs of the year.

Man I tell you.....you shouldn't assume!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richxx87
          What's up with the Olympic silver medalist Thompson? 10.09 and 5th place is disappointing. Injuries?
          Its called not going thur a college season...streching out your base training, peaking for the meets that matters..you know like the T&T trials....and this other meet they got coming up in August....damn what was that meet called again????? OH>>>>THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Yall need to relax and stop panic attacks, these runners are fine.

Comment

If yall think Asafa is done, then some of you need to stop acting like you know this sport. That man will show up come worlds..please believe that!

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
              Originally posted by The Atheist
              Ah man, terrible race for Dix. I was hoping he would do a lot better than that. I assume he must have not been training as hard as he would have liked due to all his legal battles with his agent. Bleh
              His situation with his agent has nothing to do with him training. Its his second race of the year and he ran 10.07!!! So I don't know how his race was so bad. Go look up the man's history to see how many times he's race 2 100m dashes under 10.1 as his first two runs of the year.

Man I tell you.....you shouldn't assume!!!
              I don't see how a contract dispute could prevent him from training hard either. Take away that bad start of his and this was a terrific effort from Dix. He'll be ready to make the team in a few weeks.

Comment

If yall think Asafa is done, then some of you need to stop acting like you know this sport. That man will show up come worlds..please believe that!
                Asafa Powell has never shown up at a major meet like the Worlds or Olympics, what makes you think he will this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Miler
                  Originally posted by polevaultpower
                  Mike looked GOOD
                  I think I actually heard Tom Hammond say "Lindenwood University" on national tv. Is that a first? 8-)
                  The school may have been mentioned in reference to Donald Thomas. I never really watched track on TV until we got cable, especially now that we have DVR.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaru523
                    Asafa Powell has never shown up at a major meet like the Worlds or Olympics, what makes you think he will this time?
                    Name the last time he wasn't in a final outside of 2005 when his season got ended due to the groin tear???.....YEP and we are moving along>>>>>

Comment

Just like he always does at the major championships, right?

Comment

Some of you need a crash course in reading and understanding 101.

Comment

Asafa Powell does show up for the meets by justblaze's standard............but doing anything of relevance, while he is there, is a completely different story.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                            How many times has Powell not broken 10,00 in a sub-10,00 race the past four or five years?
                            None. This appears to have actually been the first time in Powell's professional career that he has not broken 10,00 in a wind-allowable race won by someone who also broke 10,00.

Comment

If Asafa still run like that , the Jamica trials is absolutely open ........ with Powell , Mullings,Blake,Carter and Frater competing for the resting 2 places....assuming Bolt is "already" got one visa for Berlin and 1class yes sirrrrrrrrr.
                              DO YOUR BEST!!!

Comment

yea Bolt will prolly go no matter what, Didn't he false start in the 200m at the trials last year, and they let him off?

Comment

Working...
                                X