Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perry has the best "Lean" in the business!

Comment

[quote=Speedfirst][quote=guruof track]
      Originally posted by ndamix
      Originally posted by "guruof track":2ibgd3mk
      Originally posted by "guruof track":2ibgd3mk
      I'm sad for Dawn, would have loved to seen her finish the race, I personally think she owuld have won, but then again I'm biased
      Dang, someone west of the Mississippi standing up for E. St. Louis... :shock: :shock: Will wonders ever cease? :lol: :lol:
      Missouri, sir!!!!
      Yeah, but ESL is in Illinois... :lol: :lol:
      I love my ESL folk..........well kinda. :lol:[/quote:2ibgd3mk]

I know I love my Illini brethren...But they should have called Dawn for that flinch in the blocks tho.[/quote:2ibgd3mk] Not necessarily...if the FS wasn't detect'd on the block sensor array, then it was legite.

Lots of people flinch/twitch in the blocks...if they don't come out then none should be charged.

Comment

[quote=ndamix][quote=Speedfirst]
        Originally posted by guruof track
        Originally posted by "guruof track":34oywp6e
        Originally posted by "guruof track":34oywp6e
        I'm sad for Dawn, would have loved to seen her finish the race, I personally think she owuld have won, but then again I'm biased
        Dang, someone west of the Mississippi standing up for E. St. Louis... :shock: :shock: Will wonders ever cease? :lol: :lol:
        Missouri, sir!!!!
        I love my ESL folk..........well kinda. :lol:
        I know I love my Illini brethren...But they should have called Dawn for that flinch in the blocks tho.[/quote:34oywp6e] Not necessarily...if the FS wasn't detect'd on the block sensor array, then it was legite.

Lots of people flinch/twitch in the blocks...if they don't come out then none should be charged.[/quote:34oywp6e]

Now ndamix, that's how it's suppose to go of course, but even Ato thought it should have been called. Dawn was raising up as the gun went off, see it shouldn't be based just off releasing pressure from the blocks.

Lopes false was so intentionally it ain't funny, she never even left her blocks :x
        on the road

Comment

[quote=Speedfirst][quote=ndamix][quote=Speedfirst]
          Originally posted by "guruof track":1u0cqpik
          Originally posted by "ndamix":1u0cqpik
          Originally posted by "guruof track":1u0cqpik
          Missouri, sir!!!!
          I know I love my Illini brethren...But they should have called Dawn for that flinch in the blocks tho.[/quote:1u0cqpik] Not necessarily...if the FS wasn't detect'd on the block sensor array, then it was legite.

Lots of people flinch/twitch in the blocks...if they don't come out then none should be charged.[/quote:1u0cqpik]

Now ndamix, that's how it's suppose to go of course, but even Ato thought it should have been called. Dawn was raising up as the gun went off, see it shouldn't be based just off releasing pressure from the blocks.

Lopes false was so intentionally it ain't funny, she never even left her blocks :x[/quote:1u0cqpik] Maybe so...but itz easy to call things when you're on high & have a panoramic view of what one thinks might/should happen.

However, being @ ground level where the starter is at, things are a little different.

IMO the best thing would've been to call everyone up...but since neither the starter or recall starters did, itz one of those unfortunate things that happens.

Comment

[quote=ndamix][quote=Speedfirst][quote=ndamix][quote=Speedfirst]
            Originally posted by "ndamix":q5e3g3ov
            Originally posted by "guruof track":q5e3g3ov
            Originally posted by "ndamix":q5e3g3ov
            Originally posted by "guruof track":q5e3g3ov
            Missouri, sir!!!!
            I know I love my Illini brethren...But they should have called Dawn for that flinch in the blocks tho.[/quote:q5e3g3ov] Not necessarily...if the FS wasn't detect'd on the block sensor array, then it was legite.

Lots of people flinch/twitch in the blocks...if they don't come out then none should be charged.[/quote:q5e3g3ov]

Lopes false was so intentionally it ain't funny, she never even left her blocks :x[/quote:q5e3g3ov] Maybe so...but itz easy to call things when you're on high & have a panoramic view of what one thinks might/should happen.

However, being @ ground level where the starter is at, things are a little different.

IMO the best thing would've been to call everyone up...but since neither the starter or recall starters did, itz one of those unfortunate things that happens.[/quote:q5e3g3ov]

That rule for false start charged to the whole field is insane, it should have never been adopted and should be changed.
            on the road

Comment

What gives with quoting 9 posts just to make a simple statement? How weird. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by skiboo
                What gives with quoting 9 posts just to make a simple statement? How weird. :roll:
                My bad, don't tell my mommy...LOL

P.S. I resent the simple statement remark, that required a great deal of thought on my part.

P.S. S. lighten up, don't sweat the small stuff, it's all small stuff 8-)
                on the road

Comment

It makes the thread a lot easier to read if you just quote the relevant bits, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
                    That rule for false start charged to the whole field is insane, it should have never been adopted and should be changed.
                    Well the IAAF is considering the one & done rule like the NCAA & HS.

Hope that's easier on skiboo's comprehension.... :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
                      Well the IAAF is considering the one & done rule like the NCAA & HS.

Hope that's easier on skiboo's comprehension.... :lol:
                      I thought they were throwing around the no false start :?:

But yeah they could go back to the one and done like back in the day.

I keep retreating back to the TS days, just jumping in there quoting ops: ops: ..LOL
                      on the road

Comment

did perry kick anyone in the leg or impede anyone?

Comment

Working...
                        X