Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay-Bolt-Merritt-Johnson-Carter Over 300m: Who Wins?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay-Bolt-Merritt-Johnson-Carter Over 300m: Who Wins?

Use the strengths of Gay, Bolt, Merritt, Carter and Johnson over the course of 300m starting on a straight.

Gay and Bolt could make up the stagger immediately on the straight whilst Merritt would likely be behind a step, but ahead of both Carter and Johnson. What happens at the next turn, and what 200m split is reached?

Who, then, makes the decisive move in the race, and where? Would the winner record a new all-conditions WR, or would the field go out too quickly with that kind of talent rolled up there?

We the fans win clearly!

Comment

Originally posted by highjumpfan
      We the fans win clearly!
      I second that!

Comment

300 meters

Johnson wins , Bolt 2nd with Merritt close behind, Tyson and Xman close to each other in 4th and 5th. If this race is early in the season then i go with Bolt, but if it is later after world's or olympics then MJ Definitely 400 meter ability takes over in the last 70 meters or so.

Comment

Tommie Smith wins.

Comment

Was going to give this some serious attention until I realized one "carter" being mentioned in that mix. What !! Do you make this out to be a joke?

Comment

10.00/19.63/44.53 says that he can be mentioned.

Now his health has stymied his recent 2 yrs, but he IS returning to form or at least pointed in that direction.

Comment

I go with Mike all day!! Anyone that can run 30.8 is my damn pick tll the earth blows up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knite

Now his health has stymied his recent 2 yrs, but he IS returning to form or at least pointed in that direction.
                  Paul Henry has lent himself to be among the posters with the most benign and irrelevant things to say . Why you would pay attention to his post at this point are beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by guruof track

Paul Henry has lent himself to be among the posters with the most benign and irrelevant things to say . Why you would pay attention to his post at this point are beyond me.
                    Its about to get real TS up in here soon if I read another crazy post!!! LMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

Comment

Ok, without getting too Texas-esque here, what would the ideal line-up be from any competitors worthy of such a one-off race in late august?

Comment

The world record holder wins.
                        Regards,
                        toyracer

Comment

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when they started discussing lane assignments.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
                            Originally posted by guruof track

Its about to get real TS up in here soon if I read another crazy post!!! LMAO!!! :lol: :lol:
                            Ok Guru, you rasp on me and endorse a guy like this. Quite Judicious :cry:

Come on man, because I give you something negative about your guy you want to call it irrelevant. All the others factor in and Carter doesnot.

Comment

Do you realize the stuff that you post???

That would answer your question....... LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X