X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DCSIGMA
    Originally posted by dal4018
    Originally posted by knite
    PLEASE DON'T GET DWIGHT STARTED YALL!!!!!!!!

LOL :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Knite you think McCorory will have a legit shot at the indoor NCAA &American marks???????
    She did say her goal was to run a 50.xx indoors....next season...she only has one more year of indoor eligbility and 2 years for outdoor.
    Hope she makes good on her promise.

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA
      Originally posted by dal4018
      Originally posted by knite
      PLEASE DON'T GET DWIGHT STARTED YALL!!!!!!!!

LOL :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
      Knite you think McCorory will have a legit shot at the indoor NCAA &American marks???????
      She did say her goal was to run a 50.xx indoors....next season...she only has one more year of indoor eligbility and 2 years for outdoor.
      Given the NCAA Indoor is back @ Arkansas next year, Fran could possibly do it on that track but Beard is definitely gonna look for some getback.

Another exciting race to look forward to.

Comment

Fran seems to be a better indoor runner than Beard. I give her the advantage.

Comment

The exciting thing about Atkins is she has solid short sprint speed, the best base from which to build a 400 meter runner. Beard and McCorory have decent 200 speed but they don't compare to Atkins, especially at 100 meters.

Comment

Originally posted by skiboo
            The exciting thing about Atkins is she has solid short sprint speed, the best base from which to build a 400 meter runner. Beard and McCorory have decent 200 speed but they don't compare to Atkins, especially at 100 meters.

Fran is much faster than she is given credit for. At MEAC's she ran 23.27 -2.7w. i think she can run a 22.7 if she tried or was challenged in a race.

I think Beard is the slowest of the 3.
            Afrikan

Comment

Originally posted by Taliban
              Originally posted by skiboo

Fran is much faster than she is given credit for. At MEAC's she ran 23.27 -2.7w. i think she can run a 22.7 if she tried or was challenged in a race.

I think Beard is the slowest of the 3.
              Agreed!

Comment

Working...
              X