Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶w100: Alexandria Anderson (Texas) 11.20 (headwind)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¶w100: Alexandria Anderson (Texas) 11.20 (headwind)

T&FN Formchart:

1. Murielle Ahoure’ Miami
    2. *Charonda Williams Arizona State
    3. Alexandria Anderson Texas
    4. **Kenyanna Wilson LSU
    5. *Samantha Henry’ LSU
    6. *Porscha Lucas Texas A&M
    7. **Kya Brookins South Carolina
    8. *Lynne Layne Tennessee
    9. *Jessica Young TCU
    10. **Gabby Mayo Texas A&M

Looking for sub 11.1 from Samantha Henry
    why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

A lot of fire power for the ladies!!!
      on the road

Comment

My heart is with Henry and Wilson....but my head says Alex the Great (I know she hates the name).

Comment

You know I've been tough on Alex but I think she may finally get it done this time around and more power to her. She's had a nice season so far.

Comment

Anderson is winning this one. Though Henry and Wilson will place in this final.

Comment

Originally posted by knite
              Anderson is winning this one. Though Henry and Wilson will place in this final.

Both will be in the top 5.

Comment

You know what, I have to give Shaver his due, while so many other girls with top accolades go to other schools and enter other programs, he gets his athletes to improve very well. Outside if Indoor '08/'09, he's had the last 2 national champs in both the indoor & outdoor flat sprint. Add's AA's with 2 more and now has a depth chart of 4 ladies 11.56 or better for the yr!

I wish Ursery would have went there!

Comment

Originally posted by knite
                  You know what, I have to give Shaver his due, while so many other girls with top accolades go to other schools and enter other programs, he gets his athletes to improve very well. Outside if Indoor '08/'09, he's had the last 2 national champs in both the indoor & outdoor flat sprint. Add's AA's with 2 more and now has a depth chart of 4 ladies 11.56 or better for the yr!

I wish Ursery would have went there!
                  I know ops:

They didn't want to give her twin a scholly though.

Comment

Code:
                    Preliminaries                                                                 
                      1 Alexandria Anderson       SR Texas                    11.02Q  1.4         
                      2 Tiffany Townsend          SO Baylor                   11.14Q  1.6 [11.136]
                      3 Porscha Lucas             JR Texas A&M                11.14Q  0.7 [11.138]
                      4 Murielle Ahoure           SR Miami                    11.17Q  1.6         
                      5 Samantha Henry            JR LSU                      11.14Q  1.4 [11.135]
                      6 Gabby Mayo                SO Texas A&M                11.18Q  1.6         
                      7 Jessica Young             JR TCU                      11.21Q  1.6         
                      8 Charonda Williams         SR Arizona State            11.32Q  0.7         
                      9 Kenyanna Wilson           SO LSU                      11.20Q  1.6 [11.193]
                     10 Blessing Okagbare         JR Texas-El Paso            11.22Q  1.4         
                     11 Olivia Kizzee             JR Tulane                   11.43Q  1.6         
                     12 Monique Cabral            SR LSU                      11.45Q  0.7 [11.444]
                     13 LaKya Brookins            SO South Carolina           11.20q  1.6 [11.197]
                     14 Scottesha Miller          SO Oklahoma                 11.40q  1.4         
                     15 Terra Evans               FR Texas Tech               11.45q  0.7 [11.447]
                     16 Cherrelle Garrett         SO California               11.46q  1.6         
                     17 Lynne Layne               JR Tennessee                11.48q  0.7         
                     18 Kristina Davis            JR LSU                      11.49q  1.6         
                     19 Dominique' Maloy          SO Arizona State            11.51   1.4         
                     20 Sherrina Lofton           JR Northridge               11.55   1.6 [11.546]
                     21 Griffin Matthew           JR Stanford                 11.55   1.6 [11.548]
                     22 Dianne Munroe             SR Bethune-Cookman          11.58   1.4         
                     23 Georgina Nembhard         SO Georgia                  11.59   1.4         
                     24 Gabby Glenn               SO South Carolina           11.60   0.7 [11.595]
                     25 Karoline Koehler          JR San Diego State          11.60   1.6 [11.596]
                     26 Lamarra Currie            SR Charlotte                11.67   1.6         
                     27 Trisha Anne Hawthorne     SO Connecticut              11.68   0.7

Comment

no formchart damage; all through to semis

Comment

fastest collegiate time of year for Anderson, replacing her own 11.05.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                          no formchart damage; all through to semis
                          There will be formchart damage after semis. Seven of the 8 projected scorers are all loaded into the 2nd heat, and qualifying is 4+1
                          "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Brookins (SC) and Layne (Tenn) gone. Charonda Williams gets the 9th qualifying spot.
                            "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Originally posted by trackstar
                              Brookins (SC) and Layne (Tenn) gone. Charonda Williams gets the 9th qualifying spot.
                              Brookins qualified.

Comment

Working...
                              X