Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carmaleta Jeter(T&F dont like questions)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmaleta Jeter(T&F dont like questions)

last year

this year
    [/img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/2618919551_af582c33e6.jpg?v=0[img]

[/img]http://s1.e-monsite.com/2009/04/26/99387541penn-relays-girls-jpg.jpg[img]
    why was my post deleted this just my observation. wanted to know if iam alone.[/img]

Alone as far as what, trying to imply something isn't on the up and up?
    on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
      iam just saying she has gone much bigger. very quickly.

Comment

Hmmmm if gaining a few pounds in a year is suspicious huh. Lifting and some protein will do that. John Smith is big on sprinters bulking up.....

I gained a 10lbs and dropped 2/10's off my hundred time so I agree with Smith.
        Afrikan

Comment

And posting pirated pictures.....

Comment

I thought she was bulking up. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by chriswitt
              iam just saying she has gone much bigger. very quickly.
              If she weren't having such a great season, would you care?

(Now that I've commented this thread is doomed to be locked...lol)
              The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

If you take an athlete that has never had any type of constructive lifting plan and immerse them in it it is a guarantee you will see a size difference. This is especially true in women who in my experience avoid upper body lifting like the swine flu. They do not want to look manly as it is said.
                So innuendo aside, there's no short period of time we are talking about. We are talking months.
                Only in track do we adhere to this mythology that our athletes will improve with no physocal changes. However if you go to a personal trainer just for health reasons you expect to see these changes in a matter of weeks. Think about that, track athlete trains 4 days maybe five a week running and drilling and lifting, regular Joe lifts and trains three times a week, yet we raise an eyebrow when our athletes look bigger? The accusations are the result of bad mindsets and cynicism. The physiology says our athletes should be bigger. When I see athletes looking "frail" I know they are not in the weight room, at least not as they should be. And I've told a few too. That's my input on this, I will not comment further because it was dumb of me to say anything anyway but someone has to stop the madness.

Comment

you might want to correct her name in the subject line.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke
                    The accusations are the result of bad mindsets and cynicism.
                    People are going to think what they want to think. One person's cynicism is another person's realism. I think when you use the phrase "bad mindsets" is where you lost me on your post, which otherwise sounded reasonable. It is reasonable to assume that there are athletes who use performance enhancing drugs. I believe the policy of this board is not to single out athletes for suspicion without irrefutable evidence, but I might have my suspicions regarding some athlete, and it is not as a result of a "bad mindset," as it is the same reason I would be reticent to trust a politician. To put your head in the sand is naive, although this board apparently frowns on this kind of speculation, which is their prerogative.

Comment

Right On Smoke!
                      Afrikan

Comment

Originally posted by cacique
                        you might want to correct her name in the subject line.
                        http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... hp?t=35851

The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

I agree with both 2 cents and Smoke. Both are very well articulated post.

@ 2 cents, you may assume in your mind that athlete A uses PEDs, but I would suspect its more than just based on 'how much bigger someone got'. Its probably a combination of things which includes rate of improvements, age, size differential, ect.

However, I try my best to believe that UNLESS caught, you are clean (may be naive, but thats how I operate).........if you ever test positive (even just one sample) I probably look at you differently from here on out.

What our sports does not need is speculation and innuendo, surrounding athletes, who are world class. Naturally some are always going to believ people are doping, but randomly picking and choosing, based on frivilous information is a no-starter in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke
                            If you take an athlete that has never had any type of constructive lifting plan and immerse them in it it is a guarantee you will see a size difference. This is especially true in women who in my experience avoid upper body lifting like the swine flu. They do not want to look manly as it is said.
                            So innuendo aside, there's no short period of time we are talking about. We are talking months.
                            Only in track do we adhere to this mythology that our athletes will improve with no physocal changes. However if you go to a personal trainer just for health reasons you expect to see these changes in a matter of weeks. Think about that, track athlete trains 4 days maybe five a week running and drilling and lifting, regular Joe lifts and trains three times a week, yet we raise an eyebrow when our athletes look bigger? The accusations are the result of bad mindsets and cynicism. The physiology says our athletes should be bigger. When I see athletes looking "frail" I know they are not in the weight room, at least not as they should be. And I've told a few too. That's my input on this, I will not comment further because it was dumb of me to say anything anyway but someone has to stop the madness.
                            Boy smoke, two degrees to the left and you are the on board OBGYN. You always get it spot on when it comes on to women issues on this board and for that I concede to whatever you say in those regards. Thanks for that input.

Comment

Let's not ignore the elephant in the room - Jeter looks like The Hulk, OK. Why pretend otherwise? She is very very muscular. It IS noteworthy in and of itself. To rationalize it as just a track athlete hitting the weight room is ludicrious! If that were so, then why don't all track athletes - or all athletes period, look that big and muscular?!
                              If would not be noteworthy is she were a bodybuilder. But the fact that she is a track athlete and looks like a bodybuilder is INTERESTING!
                              How and why she got that way - who knows??? But let's not pretend she looks like the other athletes out there - she doesn't. She is super muscular.
                              Some of you over rationalize what you see because you are afraid of what it might imply, but trust your eyes and just admit it - this chick is scary muscular!

Comment

Working...
                              X