Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶mHigh Jump: Scott Sellers (Kansas St) 7-5 (2.26)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ¶mHigh Jump: Scott Sellers (Kansas St) 7-5 (2.26)

    T&FN Formchart:

    1. Scott Sellers Kansas State
    2. Jerome Miller Georgia Tech
    3. *Manjula Wijesekara’ USC
    4. ***Derek Drouin’ Indiana
    5. *Tone Belt Louisville
    6. *Trent Arrivey Washington State
    7. Ivan Diggs Houston
    8. *Matt Fisher Minnesota
    9. Garrett Huyler Cornell
    10. ***Ryan Fleck Auburn

  • #2
    Re: mHigh Jump

    Originally posted by gh
    T&FN Formchart:

    1. Scott Sellers Kansas State
    2. Jerome Miller Georgia Tech
    3. *Manjula Wijesekara’ USC
    4. ***Derek Drouin’ Indiana
    5. *Tone Belt Louisville
    6. *Trent Arrivey Washington State
    7. Ivan Diggs Houston
    8. *Matt Fisher Minnesota
    9. Garrett Huyler Cornell
    10. ***Ryan Fleck Auburn
    My pick is Sellers

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: mHigh Jump

      Originally posted by dal4018
      My pick is Sellers
      oh, the daringness of it all!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: mHigh Jump

        Originally posted by Marlow
        Originally posted by dal4018
        My pick is Sellers
        oh, the daringness of it all!
        funny hahaha if I had picked a longshot say Bryan Turner of Florida A&M what would be your response and he's on the national list?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: mHigh Jump

          Originally posted by dal4018
          if I had picked a longshot say Bryan Turner of Florida A&M what would be your response and he's on the national list?
          I see your Turner and raise you Wijesekara!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: mHigh Jump

            Originally posted by Marlow
            Originally posted by dal4018
            if I had picked a longshot say Bryan Turner of Florida A&M what would be your response and he's on the national list?
            I see your Turner and raise you Wijesekara!
            Nice comeback how about Jayson House from Southern as a frosh he was the leading hj' er in the country waiting for him to put it all together he too is on the national list as well!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Of course, I'm going with Sellers. I've got the inside track with his coach and he's looking good.

              However, DO NOT discount Miller. He was on fire indoors before his academic woes.
              If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: mHigh Jump

                Originally posted by dal4018
                ..]nice comeback how about Jayson House from Southern as a frosh he was the leading hj' er in the country waiting for him to put it all together he too is on the national list as well!!!!!
                House has seasonal best of 6-10¾, not in meet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Look out for Derek Drouin of Indiana U and Canada. He was second in the Indoor NCAA and won the Big 10 a few weeks ago.
                  He might not win this year but this guy knows how to compete + he has very advanced technique. Also superb body type for a HJer.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: mHigh Jump

                    Originally posted by gh
                    Originally posted by dal4018
                    ..]nice comeback how about Jayson House from Southern as a frosh he was the leading hj' er in the country waiting for him to put it all together he too is on the national list as well!!!!!
                    House has seasonal best of 6-10¾, not in meet.
                    Well he's got next year to improve.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Are prelims still really going on, or are we in the classic NCAA lack of on time results phase.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Per Andersen
                        Look out for Derek Drouin of Indiana U and Canada. He was second in the Indoor NCAA and won the Big 10 a few weeks ago.
                        He might not win this year but this guy knows how to compete + he has very advanced technique. Also superb body type for a HJer.
                        Care to edit your post? :lol:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gm
                          Originally posted by Per Andersen
                          Look out for Derek Drouin of Indiana U and Canada. He was second in the Indoor NCAA and won the Big 10 a few weeks ago.
                          He might not win this year but this guy knows how to compete + he has very advanced technique. Also superb body type for a HJer.
                          Care to edit your post? :lol:
                          I'll just save it for next year. I can wait

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by hjumper33
                            Are prelims still really going on, or are we in the classic NCAA lack of on time results phase.
                            Wonder if any darkhorses moved on?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Preliminaries
                              1 Adetayo Adesanya JR Purdue 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O O
                              1 Garrett Huyler SR Cornell 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O XO
                              1 Trent Arrivey JR Washington State 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O O
                              1 Jacques Watson SO Coastal Carolina 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XO XXO
                              1 Jerome Miller SR Georgia Tech 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              PPP O
                              1 Ryan Fleck FR Auburn 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O O
                              1 Paul Hamilton SO Nebraska 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XO O
                              1 Scott Sellers SR Kansas State 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O O
                              1 Raymond Harris SR Texas 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XO XXO
                              1 Manjula Wijesekara JR Southern California 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O O
                              1 Ryan Grinnell SR Boise State 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O XO
                              1 Tone Belt JR Louisville 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O XXO
                              1 Greg Shroka JR Illinois 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XXO XXO
                              1 Ivan Diggs SR Houston 2.10mq 6-10.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O O
                              15 Matthew Parker SR Liberty 2.05m 6-08.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XO XXX
                              15 Matt Fisher JR Minnesota 2.05m 6-08.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XXO XXX
                              15 Taylor Hobson SO UCLA 2.05m 6-08.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XO XXX
                              15 Errol Blackmon SR South Florida 2.05m 6-08.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XXO XXX
                              15 Johnathan Goldan SR Cal State-Fullerton 2.05m 6-08.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XXO XXX
                              15 Michael McCall SO Akron 2.05m 6-08.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              XXO XXX
                              15 Derek Drouin FR Indiana 2.05m 6-08.75
                              2.05 2.10
                              O XXX
                              -- Andrew Duncan FR Texas-Arlington NH
                              2.05
                              XXX
                              -- Casey Parker JR Utah State NH
                              2.05
                              XXX
                              -- Major Clay SO Indiana State NH
                              2.05
                              XXX
                              -- Ryan Fritz SR Penn State NH
                              2.05
                              XXX
                              -- Andrew Bachelor JR Florida State NH
                              2.05
                              XXX

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X