Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶mHigh Jump: Scott Sellers (Kansas St) 7-5 (2.26)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

formchart damage

in:
    1. Scott Sellers Kansas State
    2. Jerome Miller Georgia Tech
    3. *Manjula Wijesekara’ USC

5. *Tone Belt Louisville
    6. *Trent Arrivey Washington State
    7. Ivan Diggs Houston
    9. Garrett Huyler Cornell
    10. ***Ryan Fleck Auburn

out:
    4. ***Derek Drouin’ Indiana
    8. *Matt Fisher Minnesota

Comment

3 years in a row that only 6-10¾ needed to make the final. Before that, last time it was that low was 1973!

Comment

This event has been one of ups and downs I would say....but 6-10 to make the finals seems oddly low. And a surprise that the mark wasn't pushed up to slim the field down a little.

Comment

Especially when we have almost 20 HS jumping at or over 7'0

Comment

anyone have any updates on the condition of the track. jumping when its slick out can quickly level a playing field, and sometimes take certain jumping styles out all together.

Comment

I'm not yet out at the track, but it stopped raining more than three hours ago and for the past hour or so the sun has been out. The streets are totally dry, and if there's no further rain, I expect to find the high jump area dry. No reason why it shouldn't be.

Comment

the shot landing areas are lakes, but they've been jumping under compoletely normal conditions in wHJ for an hour now.

Comment

Yep, the apron looks bone dry.
                  If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Who the heck is operating the live feed camera? There's nothing going on other than the steeple chase and the high jump and somehow they manage to get cloud shots instead of high jump action. Please tell me this is going to change.
                    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
                      Who the heck is operating the live feed camera? There's nothing going on other than the steeple chase and the high jump and somehow they manage to get cloud shots instead of high jump action. Please tell me this is going to change.
                      I can't get the feed to pull up for some reason.

Comment

You haven't missed much yet bro. The bar is at 7'3.75", so I've heard. :roll:

Comment

I saw James White jump higher.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by guruof track
                            I saw James White jump higher.........lol
                            I'm not complaining about the height. There's still five jumpers in and Sellers just cleared. It's just they aren't showing squat.

Comment

we think 3 alive at 2.26

Comment

Sellers in the lead over Grinnell and Weejie

Comment

Working...
                                X