7. LSU
    8. Mississippi State
    9. TCU
    10. USC

So it's the Borlees vs. Coach Hart! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
      Again I'am going for a upset Tech to win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
        I think FSU lost one of its relay members, OConnor to injury. Charles Clark must step up, he is capable of sub 46. However I do not think FSU wins either way.

Comment

Story in today's Tampa paper (now posted to front page) makes it sound as of O'Connor will be there, albeit at reduced strength.

Since Clark ran 45.30 in the open in April, I'd hope he's capable of sub-45, not sub-46.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
            Story in today's Tampa paper (now posted to front page) makes it sound as of O'Connor will be there, albeit at reduced strength.

Since Clark ran 45.30 in the open in April, I'd hope he's capable of sub-45, not sub-46.
            You would think, but he did not run well at the East Region in place of OConnor, not sure of his split, but I am pretty sure he did not break 46.

Comment

He ran well enough that they beat Florida and won!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                He ran well enough that they beat Florida and won!
                They ran 3:01 with OConnor, with Clark 3:04. Yes they won, but that will not suffice this weekend.

Comment

yes they only ran 3:04 at regionals but i don't think it was charles that was the slower leg, i was there and saw it, from what i remember it was their lead off leg kevin williams who ran much slower than they are used to. charles is much faster than kevin williams so as long as they can qualify and get into the finals they will be ok, i'm sure brandon oconner will be just fine.

Comment

Anyone know if Marcus Boyd is ready to run for Baylor?

Comment

do they have to call the Borlee twins freshman?.. that is rubbing me the wrong way.
                      ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Originally posted by paulthefan
                        do they have to call the Borlee twins freshman?.. that is rubbing me the wrong way.
                        By class they are Frosh, the problem you have is that they are NO novice runners by any means....

Comment

heat I Baylor 3:04.29 (46.5, 45.9, 46.7, 45.2)

Comment

Florida State 3:03.12 (46.3, 46.2, 44.9, 45.7)

Comment

Gotta sub at least +0.5s onto the anchor time of FSU for the early shutdown. He looked so relaxed in comparison to the full-on effort of MSU. Just total comfort, waiting for the straight to accelerate past and then shut down.

Comment

Working...
                              X