Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶m800: Andrew Wheating (Oregon) 1:46.21 =CL

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ¶m800: Andrew Wheating (Oregon) 1:46.21 =CL

    T&FN Formchart:

    1. *Andrew Wheating Oregon
    2. Tyler Mulder Northern Iowa
    3. *Chris Gowell’ Baylor
    4. Tevan Everett Texas
    5. **Chris Bilbrew Arkansas
    6. Alex McClary Arkansas
    7. Carlos Phillips Florida
    8. Sean Tully Villanova
    9. *Jamaal James’ LSU
    10. Irek Sekretarski’ USC

  • #2
    If Wheating (or Rupp in the 5, or Eaton in the Dec) does NOT win, there will be a week of mourning in Tracktown.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Marlow
      If Wheating (or Rupp in the 5, or Eaton in the Dec) does NOT win, there will be a week of mourning in Tracktown.
      Get ready to mourn I'am picking a huge upset the guy from Northern Iowa to run a major pr to take it!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        The 800 is usually a crapshoot at ncaa, but with Wheating having about 2sec pr gap on the field, plus 1500 strength, he should be a solid favorite.

        Comment


        • #5
          Primm

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Marlow
            If Wheating (or Rupp in the 5, or Eaton in the Dec) does NOT win, there will be a week of mourning in Tracktown.
            But if the Ducks do the triple, all will be forgiven. 8-)

            Comment


            • #7
              1 Ryan Foster SO Penn State 1:47.57Q
              2 Tevan Everett SR Texas 1:47.77Q
              3 Chris Gowell JR Baylor 1:47.87Q
              4 Andrew Wheating JR Oregon 1:49.42Q
              5 Sean Tully SR Villanova 1:47.59Q
              6 Cory Primm SO UCLA 1:47.99Q
              7 Tyler Mulder SR Northern Iowa 1:48.00Q
              8 Carlos Phillips SR Florida 1:49.65Q
              9 Richard Jones SO LSU 1:47.62Q
              10 Dominic Tanui SR Texas-El Paso 1:48.01Q
              11 Adam Hairston JR Iowa 1:48.53Q
              12 Irek Sekretarski SR Southern California 1:49.77Q
              13 Lance Roller FR Virginia 1:47.88q
              14 Donte Holmes SO Delaware State 1:48.05q
              15 Alex McClary SR Arkansas 1:48.24q
              16 Zach Beth SO Wisconsin 1:48.57q
              17 Jason Collett SR Kansas State 1:48.65q
              18 Robert Novak SR Seton Hall 1:48.85q
              19 Tevas Everett JR Texas 1:48.93
              20 Joe Franklin FR Tennessee 1:49.19
              21 Chris Bilbrew SO Arkansas 1:49.27
              22 Blake Shaw FR Southern California 1:50.34
              23 Jamaal James JR LSU 1:50.43
              24 Jeff Moriarty SO Columbia 1:51.26
              25 Dan White SO Ohio State 1:51.74
              26 Emerson Peacock FR Tennessee 1:52.61
              27 Francis Gadayan SR California 1:53.46

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gh
                1 Ryan Foster SO Penn State 1:47.57Q
                2 Tevan Everett SR Texas 1:47.77Q
                3 Chris Gowell JR Baylor 1:47.87Q
                4 Andrew Wheating JR Oregon 1:49.42Q
                5 Sean Tully SR Villanova 1:47.59Q
                6 Cory Primm SO UCLA 1:47.99Q
                7 Tyler Mulder SR Northern Iowa 1:48.00Q
                8 Carlos Phillips SR Florida 1:49.65Q
                9 Richard Jones SO LSU 1:47.62Q
                10 Dominic Tanui SR Texas-El Paso 1:48.01Q
                11 Adam Hairston JR Iowa 1:48.53Q
                12 Irek Sekretarski SR Southern California 1:49.77Q
                13 Lance Roller FR Virginia 1:47.88q
                14 Donte Holmes SO Delaware State 1:48.05q
                15 Alex McClary SR Arkansas 1:48.24q
                16 Zach Beth SO Wisconsin 1:48.57q
                17 Jason Collett SR Kansas State 1:48.65q
                18 Robert Novak SR Seton Hall 1:48.85q
                19 Tevas Everett JR Texas 1:48.93
                20 Joe Franklin FR Tennessee 1:49.19
                21 Chris Bilbrew SO Arkansas 1:49.27
                22 Blake Shaw FR Southern California 1:50.34
                23 Jamaal James JR LSU 1:50.43
                24 Jeff Moriarty SO Columbia 1:51.26
                25 Dan White SO Ohio State 1:51.74
                26 Emerson Peacock FR Tennessee 1:52.61
                27 Francis Gadayan SR California 1:53.46
                Why aren't the times fastest to slowest?

                Comment


                • #9
                  chart damage:

                  into semis:
                  1. *Andrew Wheating Oregon
                  2. Tyler Mulder Northern Iowa
                  3. *Chris Gowell’ Baylor
                  4. Tevan Everett Texas

                  6. Alex McClary Arkansas
                  7. Carlos Phillips Florida
                  8. Sean Tully Villanova

                  10. Irek Sekretarski’ USC

                  out:
                  5. **Chris Bilbrew Arkansas
                  9. *Jamaal James’ LSU

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NumberCruncher
                    Why aren't the times fastest to slowest?
                    The auto (Q) qualifiers are listed by place first (then by time within place, e.g., the heat winners are listed first, in time rank order), then the rest of the field is listed by time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KevinM
                      Originally posted by NumberCruncher
                      Why aren't the times fastest to slowest?
                      The auto (Q) qualifiers are listed by place first (then by time within place, e.g., the heat winners are listed first, in time rank order), then the rest of the field is listed by time.
                      Thanks Kevin.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nice work from Aussie Foster...big PR (previous was 1:48.79).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gh
                          16 Zach Beth SO Wisconsin 1:48.57q
                          This guy was a 1:56 HS walk-on; this is at least his fourth PR of the outdoor season after several indoors (last year was ~1:51.0) and a surprising 2nd at Regionals.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Foster was a 1.50.35 lad before this season (and that was as a 17 year old back in March 2006).

                            Only other significant result was a 5.57.31 2000m Steeple (at 16) which secured him a World Youth spot where he was run out in a heat.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 26mi235
                              Originally posted by gh
                              16 Zach Beth SO Wisconsin 1:48.57q
                              This guy was a 1:56 HS walk-on; this is at least his fourth PR of the outdoor season after several indoors (last year was ~1:51.0) and a surprising 2nd at Regionals.
                              The 1.48,89 indoors took a bit of the surprise element away outdoors, however. Nevertheless, he's improved well since high school.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X