Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmelita Jeter will win at the worlds looking good doing it

After seeing her control the 100 race without even having a great start ,the race is hers to lose.I wonder if she will run the 200 as well?

I think VCB will definitely have something to say about that. July and August are yet to come, and CJ has been struttin her stuff in May and June. And don't count out the OC, who is inconsistent yet tough in Championships.

Comment

Re: Carmelita Jeter will win at the worlds looking good doin

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
      After seeing her control the 100 race without even having a great start ,the race is hers to lose.I wonder if she will run the 200 as well?
      way too early for that.. olympics was won in 10.78 ina still wind.. as oppose to her 10.85 in +3.2 wind...
      Lauryn williams is not a circuit performer.. big meet performer
      so too is shelly ann fraser.. who is faster at this point in the year than last..
      kerron stewart tends to peak as well
      Veronica had early setbacks but is making steady progress
      muna lee very unpredictable but 10.85 (or less) pb says a lot and never count out torrie edwards.. .
      and i have a feeling that hooker will show up at the US trials..

Comment

It is early. And like Jeter in '07 someone might step up this year as well that hasn't been fully accounted for. However I will say that she does have a medal from Osaka. And perhaps, if anything, she might be as prepared given the experience of that trip to handle the rigors that might await her.

But first - Eugene in a few weeks.

Comment

Re: Carmelita Jeter will win at the worlds looking good doin

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
          Isn't this like the 3rd Jeter thread you've started in the past week? :?

Comment

Yeah but this is a proper one
            why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

and let's keep it this way, or I promise, heads will roll. (I've never banned anybody whilst in Arkansas; I'd like to get that pin in my map)

Comment

What's that saying about counting chickens before they hatch? I would be more than happy if Jeter won (ecstatic if Lauryn won), but surprises have a way of popping up when it comes to the big show.

Comment

Its FAR to early to peg a winner at Worlds!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                    and let's keep it this way, or I promise, heads will roll. (I've never banned anybody whilst in Arkansas; I'd like to get that pin in my map)
                    Have you banned someone from every state? Or banned them whilst being in a state? Are you hoping to get the full collection before you retire?

Comment

Hulkamania will not win!!

Comment

Originally posted by RamGoat
                        Hulkamania will not win!!
                        LMAOOOOOOO

Comment

Unless you're watching an athlete behind the scenes in training, an educated comment cannot be made unless you coach that person. Anything can happen between competitions. Sure you expect more consistency from the professionals, but it's about who is the better athlete on the day...You never know, maybe Carmelita Jetter has already peaked, if thats the case, maintaining top speed until Berlin in 2 months is going to be a challenge...She hasn't got much to work on.

Comment

After the Jamaican and US trials(both the weekend of June 26), the picture will be alot clearer as to who is on form at that point since most of these athletes will have to peak for the trials( to make the team) and try to peak again in August for the WC
                            Cows need love too

Comment

Well she will at the trials.I think if she gets a better start it wont even be close.

Comment

Working...
                              X