• Show
Clear All

• Bad day in Detroit

Penguins win the stanley cup

YES!!!!!
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Jna, isn't the interest in Stanley Cup on this message board just overwhelming :wink: ?
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I honestly had no idea it was hockey season. It's on TV less than track.

Comment

I thought it was always a bad day in Detroit. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
            YES!!!!!

Detroit's a great team, but you've gotta give credit to a team that wins by one goal in game 7 with their star player--arguably the best player in the league (sorry Malkin!)--hurt and unable to play the whole third period.

Comment

The wise woman felt compelled to call one of our sons-in-law to congradulate him. They moved to Pittsburgh in '07, and he follows hockey. The guy I feel a little empathy for is the Russian winger (I think) who left the Penguins (at a pay cut) to sign with (drum roll) Detroit. I can't remember his name, but he was probably the 3rd best player on the Penguins. He is getting a bit long in the tooth and thought that Pittsburgh was not going to be ready in time for him.

Comment

Good day in Detroit! Ofili and Gall both won NCAA Track titles. What could be better!

Comment

Originally posted by mike renfro
                  The wise woman felt compelled to call one of our sons-in-law to congradulate him. They moved to Pittsburgh in '07, and he follows hockey. The guy I feel a little empathy for is the Russian winger (I think) who left the Penguins (at a pay cut) to sign with (drum roll) Detroit. I can't remember his name, but he was probably the 3rd best player on the Penguins. He is getting a bit long in the tooth and thought that Pittsburgh was not going to be ready in time for him.
                  Marián Hossa is a Slovak.
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
                  X