X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by mike renfro
    The wise woman felt compelled to call one of our sons-in-law to congradulate him. They moved to Pittsburgh in '07, and he follows hockey. The guy I feel a little empathy for is the Russian winger (I think) who left the Penguins (at a pay cut) to sign with (drum roll) Detroit. I can't remember his name, but he was probably the 3rd best player on the Penguins. He is getting a bit long in the tooth and thought that Pittsburgh was not going to be ready in time for him.
    Marián Hossa is a Slovak.

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Good day in Detroit! Ofili and Gall both won NCAA Track titles. What could be better!

Leave a comment:

• mike renfro
    replied
    The wise woman felt compelled to call one of our sons-in-law to congradulate him. They moved to Pittsburgh in '07, and he follows hockey. The guy I feel a little empathy for is the Russian winger (I think) who left the Penguins (at a pay cut) to sign with (drum roll) Detroit. I can't remember his name, but he was probably the 3rd best player on the Penguins. He is getting a bit long in the tooth and thought that Pittsburgh was not going to be ready in time for him.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by Pego
    YES!!!!!

Detroit's a great team, but you've gotta give credit to a team that wins by one goal in game 7 with their star player--arguably the best player in the league (sorry Malkin!)--hurt and unable to play the whole third period.

Leave a comment:

• proofs in the pudd'in
    replied
    I thought it was always a bad day in Detroit. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Cooter Brown
    replied
    I honestly had no idea it was hockey season. It's on TV less than track.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Jna, isn't the interest in Stanley Cup on this message board just overwhelming :wink: ?

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    YES!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jnathletics
    started a topic Bad day in Detroit

Bad day in Detroit

Penguins win the stanley cup
Working...
X