Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was the last time two were trying the WR height in HJ in the same competetion?!

Wow Freidrich was not far away on that 2nd effort!

Comment

Bit of "pressure" by Friedrich on Vlasic's first attempt at 2.09, by tying her shoe lace right behind her!

Comment

Friedrich's second attempt on 2.09: close one!

Comment

SOOO CLOSE!!! She'll get the WR this year.

Comment

The second attempt was close...

Comment

Oh so close

Comment

There goes Vlasic's GL hopes (again), thoug this time in first comp. Friedrich is now 3-0 in their past meetings.

Comment

Fantastic performance by Friedrich today! She'll get the WR later this year.

Comment

Mokoena won easily with 8.33 (his 4th best jump of 8.20 would still have won!) Sdiri couldn't duplicate his recent NR...

Comment

13.18 win in the m110mH for Dexter Faulk who wasn't my pick to win it! A new PR for him apparently.

Comment

Just saw the m-5.000m result. How did that one unfold, as the finish was rather close between 1-4?

Comment

Bekele in 6th up until 475 to go when he moved up the pack, hit the front at 400 and fought off every Kenyan attack after that, although not as convincingly as in previous seasons.

I'm very happy about the two British wins in the 4x100m relays with 38.51 for the men and 43.18 for the women.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                            Friedrich is now 3-0 in their past meetings.
                            I have last meeting in Stuttgart last year for WAF, which Vlasik won. What have you?

Comment

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
                              Bekele in 6th up until 475 to go when he moved up the pack, hit the front at 400 and fought off every Kenyan attack after that, although not as convincingly as in previous seasons.
                              He showed off a bloody shoe to the cameraman, and he seemed to me to be deliberately just staying ahead, and looked over shoulder often.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
                                Originally posted by EPelle
                                Friedrich is now 3-0 in their past meetings.
                                I have last meeting in Stuttgart last year for WAF, which Vlasik won. What have you?
                                I'd imagine those three meets came indoors; the Euro indoors, Karlsruhe (Dusseldorf?) and another.

Comment

Working...
                                X