Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lolo Jones Update??

Does anyone know is Lolo Jones is healthy and competing since her Drake injury?

Thanks

She's still rehabbing, but hopes to be in shape to run in Eugene in a couple of weeks and make the World Championship team.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
      She's still rehabbing, but hopes to be in shape to run in Eugene in a couple of weeks and make the World Championship team.
      Doesn't Lolo get a bye since she's the defending World Champion (I know she has to be present & compete @ Eugene)?

Comment

Originally posted by ndamix
        Doesn't Lolo get a bye since she's the defending World Champion (I know she has to be present & compete @ Eugene)?
        Lolo finished sixth at the 2007 World Championships which was won by Michelle Perry.

Comment

Lolo finished sixth at the 2007 World Championships which was won by Michelle Perry.
          Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

"My training and rehab has gone great. I’m ready to get out there and show the fans and the other women in my event that I am capable of running the fast times I did last year."

Comment

great news!

Comment

Doesn't Lolo get a bye since she's the defending World Champion
                She's the World Indoor champion.

Comment

Working...
                X