Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galen deserves a Sports Illusrtrated cover

I love track and field news and hope that they also put Galen on the cover.Rupp has won 5 individual NCAA titles this year, so if that dosent desrve a cover I dont know what does.They put a 16 year old high school kid on the cover, so Galens acomplishments garner attention as well.Im glad though that track and field news has stayed around all of these years to give our athletes the recognition they deserve.

Re: Galen deserves a Sports Illusrtrated cover

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
    I love track and field news and hope that they also put Galen on the cover.Rupp has won 5 individual NCAA titles this year, so if that dosent desrve a cover I dont know what does.They put a 16 year old high school kid on the cover, so Galens acomplishments garner attention as well.Im glad though that track and field news has stayed around all of these years to give our athletes the recognition they deserve.
    When was the last time T&F warranted a cover? I am betting on a faces in the crowd write up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
      When was the last time T&F warranted a cover? I am betting on a faces in the crowd write up.
      bingo, right between a state high school golf standout and a hot dog eating champion.
      ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

You are probable right.

Comment

Saw Galen Rupp listed in Jerome Classic 1500 finishing way back in 3:44 on Sat. ??

Comment

Galen's team lost -- ergo (among other reasons), no cover.

Comment

Just not the swimsuit issue.....please.

Comment

unless its carmelita jeter

Comment

Originally posted by paulthefan
                  Originally posted by Dave
                  bingo, right between a state high school golf standout and a hot dog eating champion.
                  Your so right!

Comment

Well maybe Sports Illustrated will surprise us.I dont know if fans outside of track circles realize the greatness of winning 5 NCAA individual titles in one year!

Comment

Working...
                    X