Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot I would need a double hurricane wind at my back just to come near that time! Ha...good race!

Comment

• Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
      Tyson who
      Why bring him up, this run had nothing to do with him.

Comment

• Would have tied as Bolt's fourth-fastest of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by T&F_LA
          OK. Let's talk soccer now. LOL
          Did you notice the hummmmmmming sound - ITS FREAKING BEES :lol:

Comment

• Very impressive running despite the wind, his start was awful.

Comment

• Bolt still has work to do. He didn't look as smooth, but he has time. A basic 9.875 in mid-June is not bad. He has two months. If he stays healthy, I think he will be ready for August.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPelle
                Ties as Bolt's fourth-fastest of his career. Drops his top-10 average down from 9,819 to 9,804. Powell, who has twice as many 9,77 times as Bolt, is still the top-10 leader (9,779).
                These are "all condition" times? Doesn't Asafa have a few windy fast times out there?

Comment

• Pickering did nice - too bad it was 2.1 or that would be a PB for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rudeboy
                    Bolt still has work to do. He didn't look as smooth, but he has time. A basic 9.875 in mid-June is not bad. He has two months. If he stays healthy, I think he will be ready for August.
                    Then you add the bad start to that time and he's actually in better shape then the basic would indicate.
                    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

• Originally posted by knite
                      These are "all condition" times? Doesn't Asafa have a few windy fast times out there?
                      Your response was in mid-edit before wind was official.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                        Tyson who

??????

Tyson Gay, ummm The Guy That Ran 19.58 In His First 200m Of The Season Coming Off An Injury Last Year???

Why Do u Ask????? :?

Comment

• With a 0,206 reaction time, it's not reasonable to continue providing Bolt 0,13 RT on a good day. He's in the 0,17 range on average, with this race actually bumping that average UP.

Comment

• race was windy.Tyson who? Tyson's run a few windy 9.7s so don't get too excited.Bolt really pushed that.I wanna see what Tyson has now.

Comment

• it equals Gay's AR, although keep in mind this one was slightly wind-aided. Gay' AR's wind +1.6.

Comment

• i really hope Bolt and Gay stay injury free now and carry on getting a lot quicker over 100 because they've been doing more strength work. Also hope Dix's injury isn't that bad and hes flying at the trials. That just leaves Asafa, i think hes slowly getting there and will run well just before Berlin say at London. Leaving Berlin with a truely anticipated final.

Comment

Working...
                                X