• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gordon18
    Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
    Tyson who

??????

Tyson Gay, ummm The Guy That Ran 19.58 In His First 200m Of The Season Coming Off An Injury Last Year???

Why Do u Ask????? :?
    BTW does anyone know what was the 100m en route time of that race?

Comment

• based on Tysons 200 time he's fit and ready.Should make for some nice battles with Bolt.Bolts top end speed was wicked .

Comment

• The race is up on a very familiar video site.
        If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taliban
          Originally posted by T&F_LA
          Bolt just accepted he's not nearly in the same shape as he was 12 months ago. When asked he said he's targeting a 9.8 for today (Meeting record is 9.85, I think). He actually said , with other words, he's not targeting a WR this year.

http://www.iaaf.org/WCH09/news/kind=100 ... 51159.html
          I Guess this comment goes out the window.
          Not necessarily. With a +1.0 wind or less it would have been 9.8.

However, I agree with the fact he looked like he can run much faster this season

Comment

• Originally posted by nbonaddio
            0.049 RT for Lewis-Francis in the B race.
            And despite that he false started he only managed 10,40...

Comment

• Originally posted by EPelle
              Would have tied as Bolt's fourth-fastest of his career.
              Qualitatively (quantitatively?) his run today is barely distinguishable from his 9.76 (+1.8) and not much worse than his 9.72 (+1.7).

http://www.alltime-athletics.com/m_100ok.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Dietmar239
                The race is up on a very familiar video site.
                lol i recorded that from sopcast, i think i started when he was warming up, ima go watch again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                  Tyson who
                  Tyson the guy who ran 9.77 with less wind than Bolt did today. More impressively Tyson owner of history's number 3 200 time. Show some respect. :roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by IFK_Vaxjo
                    Originally posted by nbonaddio
                    lol haha, do why didn't they stop the race

Comment

• Originally posted by skiboo
                      Tyson who
                      Tyson the guy who ran 9.77 with less wind than Bolt did today. More impressively Tyson owner of history's number 3 200 time. Show some respect. :roll:
                      This is kinda funny, you speak as if Bolt doesn't have faster times than Gay in both the 100m and 200m with less wind than Gay. As I said, kinda funny, not jumping into the whole Bolt vs Gay thing.
                      Regards,
                      toyracer

Comment

• Yes, Bolt rounding up in shape!!! About two weeks left for JA nationals, and few rounds at nationals should sharpen up this some more. His next circuit race is in 200m in at Lasuanne and I can't wait!!! The goal is Berlin.

Pickering looked mad as hell (before race), but it serve him well to follow Usain. But, for the .1 extra wind, he would've a mile stone in his career.

The meet atmosphere and the crowd was great!!

Comment

Tyson who

??????

Tyson Gay, ummm The Guy That Ran 19.58 In His First 200m Of The Season Coming Off An Injury Last Year???

Why Do u Ask????? :?

I think we were all excited by Tyson’s 19.58 in the 200m earlier in the season.

Bolt’s 9.77(slightly over the allowable limit) is a definite indication that he is back to form after his near disasterous car crash and foot surgery earlier in the season.

I think it was important for him to make a statement in this race and he definitely did.

Whether there is a clash between Bolt and Tyson before the WC is yet to be seen. Bolt’s schedule is already made up post Jamaica trials(Lausanne, Paris and London) therefore, Tyson knows exactly where he needs to run if he feels he can challenge Bolt

Last report was that Tyson’ camp have not made up a schedule for him post US trials.

Only time will tell if they meet.
                          Cows need love too

Comment

• Bolt did not have foot surgery, he had stitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by guruof track
                              Bolt did not have foot surgery, he had stitches.

He had "minor surgery" to remove thorns embedded in his feet as a result of his car crash as was reported in the media.l
                              Cows need love too

Comment

Originally posted by IFK_Vaxjo
                                Originally posted by nbonaddio
                                lol haha, do why didn't they stop the race
                                Im guessing that was his false start time from when he did actually false start but they just edited it in by mistake......cos it didnt look like he one atall

Comment

Working...
                                X