Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CURRENT-EVENTS FORUM GUIDELINES

4. The definition of "objectionable post" rests solely with T&FN. Be advised up front that sexist/racist material is 100% out of bounds. As are accusations/suggestions that athlete/coach X is involved with illegal drugs.

[but also that I am on the edge of being afoul of #6.

6. Please don't attempt to play cop. That's the job of the moderators. If something you find objectionable stays up longer than you think it should, that's because on this world-wide Board people are posting 24/7, but the mods actually do get some sleep.

Comment

But she tested postivie for a BANNED STIMULANT in 2004. I believe the stimulant is called nikethamide. So why can't I bring up facts and an opinion based on facts?

What am I missing?

I read the forum rules' post, and I don't see where it says that we can't bring up factual information.

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235
        Originally posted by FinalKik
        There is no doubt in my mind that Torrie was a juicer and the only way she can "regain form" is if she is back on the stuff.
        I think that you had better read the forum guidelines immediately (and edit your post accordingly, this is not TS or LetsRun)..
        :?

Don't you think that's enough of that already?

I came here from TS too and the insults are getting old.

I respect you 26mi, so why dont you just say what he posted about drugs was inappropriate instead suggesting that TS was out of control? Nothing could be further from the truth.

Some of the most responsible, docile and credible posters here, came from TrackShark.

There's a transition period where people are adjusting, but the generalized insults directed at everyone from TS are getting a bit tiresome.

No offense.
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

But she tested postivie for a BANNED STIMULANT in 2004. I believe the stimulant is called nikethamide. So why can't I bring up facts and an opinion based on facts?

What am I missing?

I read the forum rules' post, and I don't see where it says that we can't bring up factual information.
          Because for one, thats all that was found in her system, have you heard about her being dirty before or after??? UMMM NO!!!

Two, the stimulant was tested and down graded, meaning it doesn't enhance performance so get it right.

Torrie ran well last season didn't she? Did we hear about her doping? Umm no!!!

So stick to REAL facts.

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind that Torrie was a juicer and the only way she can "regain form" is if she is back on the stuff.
            I think that you had better read the forum guidelines immediately (and edit your post accordingly, this is not TS or LetsRun). The only thing that Torri ever tested positive for is something that is no longer much of a no-no and the board ruled that it was not intentional and would not particularly of assisted her, so no real PED in her case (marijuana is a non-PED that also merits a small ban).
            You friggin joking right???

Sigh...if this wasn't a republican ran site I tell you!!!

Comment

And here it is we thought we were welcomed on these boards....... :roll:

So much for the red carpet treatment.

Quite honestly....nah, I will bite my tongue on this one.......................................

Just speak about your site, downing another site or what you "feel" was inappropriate for another site is of no importance on this "grander than though" message board......

Comment

The PED Bullsh*t is old news from dead enders from 04
                I think she has real chance at making the team as Hooker and Williams havent been setting the world afire either
                I see

1 Jeter
                2 Lee
                3 Edwards
                4 Williams
                5?
                6 Hooker
                7 ?
                8?

Comment

Edwards was "convicted" of using a minor stimulant (which has since been downgraded) and at the time the arbitration panel conceded that the usage was inadvertent. This does not make one a "juicer." Your opinion on the subject is irrelevant. Please don't make such statements again. We simply don't do that here. Thanks.

Comment

Your opinion on the subject is irrelevant. Please don't make such statements again. We simply don't do that here. Thanks.
                    Give me a break. Just because my opinion isn't in line with your way of thinking does't mean that I am going to submit, give in and follow what you hope will be the status quo. Free thinking is what makes America great. And I guess Barry Bonds never did it either? Oh thats right, he admitted to taking the cream and the clear but he never knew what it was. Excuse must satisfy you too.

If my comments get banned or I get blocked from the board because of my comments so be it. I do not want to be a part of a "community" that censors it's members.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
                      I think that you had better read the forum guidelines immediately (and edit your post accordingly, this is not TS or LetsRun). The only thing that Torri ever tested positive for is something that is no longer much of a no-no and the board ruled that it was not intentional and would not particularly of assisted her, so no real PED in her case (marijuana is a non-PED that also merits a small ban).

I just wanna add my sentiments to this as well, that was definitely a low blow and uncalled for. :x
                      on the road

Comment

Just because my opinion isn't in line with your way of thinking does't mean that I am going to submit...
                        RTFM - http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... hp?t=18935

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                          Your opinion on the subject is irrelevant. Please don't make such statements again. We simply don't do that here. Thanks.
                          Give me a break. Just because my opinion isn't in line with your way of thinking does't mean that I am going to submit, give in and follow what you hope will be the status quo. Free thinking is what makes America great. And I guess Barry Bonds never did it either? Oh thats right, he admitted to taking the cream and the clear but he never knew what it was. Excuse must satisfy you too.

If my comments get banned or I get blocked from the board because of my comments so be it. I do not want to be a part of a "community" that censors it's members.
                          I'll cut you some slack here briefly, since you're new to the board and my ID isn't clear, and I didn't make it so. My apologies.

I'm the High Lord & Executioner here, and "my way of thinking" is the official board policy. So yes, continued comments along this line will get you a ticket on the next train out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
                            Originally posted by justblaze1011

I just wanna add my sentiments to this as well, that was definitely a low blow and uncalled for. :x
                            You are 100% correct; I would have hoped that board members would be above this kind of thing.

Comment

What else can I say, I'm literally fighting the establishment.

gh, since I've run websites before I know how it feels to want to keep things on your site the way you want it. Heck, you're putting in the work so you should be allowed to make it into anything you want. But I always let members express their opinions on my boards. Even and especially when it went against my beliefs. I'm not sure what can be gained by telling members to keep quiet in regardings to PEDs. If members have opinions on the topic, they should be allowed to discuss it freely without the fair of being excommunicated.

So, the only way I can continue to participate is if I know I will be able to express my opinions openly. And since it has been made clear that I can't, it's best i just move on. Good luck with the site.

Comment

That's as real as cop outs go.

Comment

Working...
                                X