Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt's home robbed

Usain needs to realize that not all people wish him well. I always wonder what could happen when he is at the club with all the knives and guns around him. He should take this robbery seriously.

Re: Bolt's home robbed

Originally posted by rudeboy
    Usain needs to realize that not all people wish him well. I always wonder what could happen when he is at the club with all the knives and guns around him. He should take this robbery seriously.
    Some petty robbers.... they left with only $1,100 US worth of stuff.

It's seems Bolt don't keep...much around his house. Wise idea. Atleast they know now there is nothing much on hand to steal.

He usually has two bodyguards (cops that are around the same age as him) with him assigned by the government. Now that big time!! protecting our national treasure.

I'm glad that's all they get, and his brother was unarm fast asleep.

Comment

His laptop was in the loot they stole. Depending on what information he has on it, losing that info into the wrong hands could cost him much more than the value of the laptop itself.

Comment

While he is an enormous talent, I think his track stardom will be short-lived. I'm not certain that he has the maturity necessary to maintain his potential. He seems to attract bad news. As mom used to say 'get somewhere and sit down'! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne1814
          While he is an enormous talent, I think his track stardom will be short-lived. I'm not certain that he has the maturity necessary to maintain his potential. He seems to attract bad news. As mom used to say 'get somewhere and sit down'! LOL
          :?

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
            Running races and seeming not to take them serious at the finish, car wrecks, getting robbed. though a couple of these things may not be his fault he is going to have to watch the company he keeps. Not to mention bodyguards his age? How mature can they be? I'm just saying. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
              Running races and seeming not to take them serious at the finish, car wrecks, getting robbed. though a couple of these things may not be his fault he is going to have to watch the company he keeps. Not to mention bodyguards his age? How mature can they be? I'm just saying. We shall see.
              Perhaps our prodigious friend trains so hard and so professionally that it affords him the luxury of not taking races seriously at the end. It's a whole different perspective when you start to look at the cause instead of the effect.

Comment

I wont go as far as to say short lived.

But as a TrackDaddy some things surrounding Bolt concerns me. The party pictures, aknowledging not being in condition into the season, riding bicycles with long pants and no helmet, car wrecks, etc...

It seems like there's always something.

He's a commodity now. He's a young man who has to live his life, but he has to be more careful than most because stardom is fragile. And so are limbs. And thats how he makes his money.

I also wonder about the people in his camp who advise him.

Anyway, I wish him all the best.
                The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

To me, it's real simple, not just as it applies to Bolt, but to everyone, you reap what you sow. So whatever it is you're sowing, that harvest (reaping) will come and don't be shocked, you know what you sow.
                  on the road

Comment

I think everyone needs to lighten up a little, its not like the robbery was his fault, many professional athletes are the target of thieves, especially as they are away from home so much of the time and often store items of value at home, how many times have we seen medals and other memorabilia stolen?

I think Bolt handles himself extremely well, he's easy going and comfortable with his talent and looks at ease speaking with the media and interacting with fans. He obviously works very hard to achieve the results he does and has a right to celebrate them how he wishes.

Its this combined with his amazing talent that makes him the superstar that he is.

Comment

What does have to being robbed, going dancing and having a car accident has to do with the person himself.

I drove on black ice going no more than 15-20 miles/hr, car ended up skidding and spinning in the middle of an intersection etc. Also, almost broke my neck trying to turn out way of darn deer, and ending up in a ditch, these things happen to everyone not just superstars.

The guy is not hanging out with crack heads, thieves, gunmen etc. There is nothing wrong with going out to have a drink and dance. This is something he loves to do before he began making millions of dollars and that what keeps him relax. No reason for him to live like an hermit, just because he's making lots of money that he worked darn hard for.

He has a bodyguards assigned to him by Jamaican Government and i'm sure they picked those Cops, so they could relate to him. They are at his house when he his there and when he goes to clubs etc.

PS I think that is what being said in NFL now, that the players need to hire bodyguards especially when they go out, and they see no reason why they can't because they can afford it. This will help them to not have to carry weapons to protect themselves incase something arise or getting robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedster
                        I think everyone needs to lighten up a little, its not like the robbery was his fault, many professional athletes are the target of thieves, especially as they are away from home so much of the time and often store items of value at home, how many times have we seen medals and other memorabilia stolen?

I think Bolt handles himself extremely well, he's easy going and comfortable with his talent and looks at ease speaking with the media and interacting with fans. He obviously works very hard to achieve the results he does and has a right to celebrate them how he wishes.

Its this combined with his amazing talent that makes him the superstar that he is.
                        Co-signed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfanx1
                          I drove on black ice going no more than 15-20 miles/hr, car ended up skidding and spinning in the middle of an intersection etc. Also, almost broke my neck trying to turn out way of darn deer, and ending up in a ditch, these things happen to everyone not just superstars.
                          It was iced over in Jamaica at the end of April? I could've sworn that's when Bolt wreck occured...

And you never swerve to avoid an animal. :wink:

Comment

What do you do? Hit the animal? If it's an animal as large as a deer, that could have fatal consequences for both the deer and the driver. (That having been said, I must add that swerving can be disastrous, too.)

Comment

I'll take my chances with the deer's life over my own.

Comment

Working...
                              X