Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's what's on Bolt's digital camera, which was also stolen, which could be of interest. Could be Papparazzi's best day at the office. Worse, yet, is that whatever fotos - if any - were on it can not be replaced.

Comment

Some people talking like Bolt is some cocky football or basketball player, who hangs around thugs and go to clubs carrying an illegal firearm. Anyone can get into a car accident and that reap what you sow comment is just hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by nony
        Some people talking like Bolt is some cocky football or basketball player, who hangs around thugs and go to clubs carrying an illegal firearm. Anyone can get into a car accident and that reap what you sow comment is just hilarious.
        Obviously you would take that comment out of context, not surprised by that. You reap what you sow, applies to everyone, like I said. I'm not talking about any one thing in particular. You can defend Bolt all you want, you're not with him 24/7.

Do you even understand the concept of sowing and reaping? It applies to whatever, be it good or bad. Maybe you might call it, what goes around, comes around. Didn't realize I have to explain this to you... WOW
        on the road

Comment

Originally posted by FinalKik
          Originally posted by sprintblox
          His laptop was in the loot they stole. Depending on what information he has on it, losing that info into the wrong hands could cost him much more than the value of the laptop itself.
          Trust me, there aren't many thieves in Jamaica who know what to do with information they may or may not find on stolen laptops. Just not what they do.
          Naive statement

Comment

I understand that Bolt is living it up after Bejing. He worked hard to get to that point....Olympic Stardom.

Unfortunately, due to the nuts out there, Bolt may need to take a step back in humility, or bringing less attention to himself. Don't get me wrong. I am in no way blaming the victim, Bolt, of this robbery. It's just that fame, unfortunately, brings a lot of ignorant people and ignorant actions targeted at you.

The last thing anyone wants is a Peter Tosh-style robbery (Y'all know how that ended!!!!!). Bolt has more of his gifts to give us. I want to see many more 19.30's and races w/Gay.

Comment

Peter Tosh's robbery was a "rubout"...well thats the word on the streets back then.

Comment

Apparently the offices of the Jamaican federation were robbed over the weekend. Story on T&FN home page--headline section.

Comment

...word on the streets is that the robberies at Bolt's residence and the offices of the JAA were done by an international organization looking for info on how to beat Bolt and the rest of the Ja athletes.

...just kidding. :idea: :idea:

Comment

**crickets**

Comment

LOL...let them keep looking. JA athletes won't be distracted. I feel some b_tt whipping in the air.

My vacation is push back until the end of World Championships to really absorbed, shout as much as I want at home and captured and record the action in stunning Hi-def, before I go to relax in a nice five star resort. This will be one for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
                        Worse thing anyone in his position could do is become a prisoner of your own sucess.

Yeah he wasn't in shape, because of all his post olympic committments. Yeah, that kind of thing happens. Also, why would he jump right back into training knowing the type of season he had? Its called rest and time to himself.

A car wreck can happen to anybody, so thats not even worth bringing up!!!

Bolt, Wariner, Powell, or whoever or whatever sport you are in, you're gonna be a victim/target no matter how much you try to scale back. Money and sucess is man and wife and they had a child called jealously....remember that!!!

Dang JB I can't believe I'm agreeing with you, but you are so right...He cannot become a prisoner of his success...I do however, think that he needs to weed out some of the leeches that are only around him because he's in the limelight and really don't mean him any good, AND hee needs to be a bit more focused, but then again, he's getting to right where he needs to be...That's the problem with some people, they are the one's that place this whole "celebrity" and "role model" status on people, and then want to sit back and judge every single thing that person does...If they take a crap someone gotta take a picture of it and make a story...What Bolt does in his private life should be of no disgruntlement to others...Once he's not out there committing crimes and being a detriment to society then who cares...If he wants to party let him party, if he wants to ride a damn bike in long pants and no helmet then let him...How many people in jamaica actually does that...Yes he's in the public eye and yes he's held to a certain standard, but folks wanna act like he's not a young man and shouldn't have a life...A lot of you are too uptight and quick to judge... Accidents can happen to anyone...Give the guy a break, he's still growing and maturing and he has come a long way from a year ago...Sometimes people just need to mind their damn business and find other ways to occupy their damn self...Self reflections people
                        ~ I bleed BLACK, GREEN, and YELLOW~

Comment

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/200 ... news2.html

What's going on here, are these thugs being payed by some outside entity trying find dirt on these athletes, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by nony
                            http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20090623/news/news2.html

What's going on here, are these thugs being payed by some outside entity trying find dirt on these athletes, interesting.
                            "One JAAA official yesterday told the newspaper that the laptop taken by the thieves was used to record the 'reaction time' of athletes and was an integral part of the association's timing mechanism."

I knew it......I just knew they all jumped the gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Comment

Working...
                            X