Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupp turning pro

According to Ken Goe of the Oregonian, Rupp will run US Nationals in Oregon colors, then sign a pro contract. Wonder if it will be with Nike! :lol: :roll: Good news for his parents!

I'd bust a gut laughing if he signed with adidas . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
      He wouldn't be ablt to train at Oregon if he did. lol

Comment

[quote=guruof track]
        Originally posted by "bad hammy":1nb4679x
        He wouldn't be ablt to train at Oregon if he did. lol[/quote:1nb4679x]

at Oregon/in Oregon/near Oregon. Phil would not be amused.

Comment

will rupp still be eligible to try to break rono's collegiate records until august 31st of this his senior year after he turns pro?

Comment

And I would bust a gut laughing, bh, if you bust a gut laughing, and a surgeon with a sense of humour stitched you back up.....leaving a nice swoosh-shaped scar.... :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by rasb
              And I would bust a gut laughing, bh, if you bust a gut laughing, and a surgeon with a sense of humour stitched you back up.....leaving a nice swoosh-shaped scar.... :wink:
              I'm predisposed - pulled an abdominal muscle a few weeks back - still hurts a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by doug091463
                will rupp still be eligible to try to break rono's collegiate records until august 31st of this his senior year after he turns pro?
                Can't believe he could! Once you sign that contract you are infected with a virulent form of leprosy. Or at least that's what Ollan Cassell told me. :wink:

Comment

I thought the "official" collegiate season (for CR purposes) ended with the NCAA Champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Miler
                    I thought the "official" collegiate season (for CR purposes) ended with the NCAA Champs.
                    So says T&FN, the only folks who keep a complete set of CRs. NCAA meet ends "official" CR eligibility, but they keep a separate list for summer competitions.

Comment

He better go Nike haha

Comment

Im happy for Galen and his coach Salzar.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM
                          So says T&FN, the only folks who keep a complete set of CRs. NCAA meet ends "official" CR eligibility, but they keep a separate list for summer competitions.
                          FAST also maintains a compilation of CRs, and they use the 31 August cutoff, with extensions beyond that date for major national team competitions in September.

Comment

The August 31 is no longer defensible when you have people setting "Collegiate" records after they've signed pro contracts. The NCAA would certainly disavow those people as people collegians in any way shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                              The August 31 is no longer defensible when you have people setting "Collegiate" records after they've signed pro contracts. The NCAA would certainly disavow those people as people collegians in any way shape or form.
                              Yes, the NCAA at its hypocritical best.

Comment

Working...
                              X