Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Championships Results Video /June 25-28 Toronto

https://www.acdirect.ca/meetentries/meR ... &langcd=EN

Mojo or Per, I see Diane Cummins entered in the 800. Last I read she was moving up to 1500 this year. Regardless, I hope she pulls out a victory. Any word on her training from out west?

Looking forward to the W/LJ with Charles, Abdulai, Falaiye, and nice to see Bayley back.

Barnett, Connaughton and Smellie in the 200 should be a nice race as well.

Anyone planning on attending in Toronto?

Mojo is the one to know about Cummins, they both live in Victoria.

Krysha Bayley has been competing off and on for a few years. Lived in Toronto for a while. Now I see she is in Edmonton. Maybe she is serious again. A huge talent who I had the pleasure of knowing quite well from she was 10 years old untill she went to Georgia. Could have been an excellent HJer too.

Comment

Diane actually lives in Montana most or all of the year, training with the Mountain West group. I haven't heard anything about her training/racing this year.

Comment

I wonder if Angela Whyte will be in shape for 100m h
        anyone have any info?

Comment

I don't know anything about Diane. I thought she had retired.....will be interesting to see what she does.

I am going out to the meet. Five of our athletes are competing.

Comment

Coverage : This from Athletics Canada Page / CBC coverage

World Trials LIVE coast to coast on CBC and CBCsports.ca
            Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OTTAWA – The 2009 Canadian Track and Field Championships & Worlds Trials will air live on CBC and stream live on CBCsports.ca Saturday June 27 beginning at 4:30pm ET. Just under 1,000 athletes will converge on Varsity Centre at the University of Toronto June 25-28 with Canadian titles and spots on the 2009 World Championships team on the line.

P.S. Athletics Canada web page also has a listing of Canada's entries for FISU. World University Games in Belgrade July 6th to 12th.

www.athletics.ca

Comment

Some of the entrants for the distance events have some really slow times such as 4 mins for the 1500m and close to 33 mins for the 10K. Why bother ?

Comment

I'll be interested in seeing how well Shai Davis runs the 100m. She just finished Grade 10.

Comment

Originally posted by rainy.here
                  I'll be interested in seeing how well Shai Davis runs the 100m. She just finished Grade 10.
                  How fast has she run this year?

edit I found 11.82 and 24.25, born in '93.

Comment

I was at the track yesterday but today I am up in Ottaw visiting my daughter.

I can't believe there are not live results on AC- or am I just not finding them/

meet was very disorganized yesterday-TO had a year to get ready and yet our athlete got his number at the start line-after trying to get it for hours etc.

Anyway I am dying to find out how the second day is going. I don't have a cell phone...a link would be most appreciated!

Back at the track tomorrow.
                    Oh Diane is at the track and looked fantastic in her workout two days ago.

Comment

http://www.athleticsvideos.com/Championships/index.htm

Comment

Some huge headwinds in the m100m heats.

Comment

Originally posted by rainy.here
                          Some huge headwinds in the m100m heats.
                          Are you at the meet rainy(if I may be so bold)...I have a girl in the 100m...

Comment

No, I'm not there this year. Plus, after my bold questions to you, you're welcome to be as bold as you want in return .

Comment

Preliminary heats of m100 and w100 are on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgveaW7agE

Comment

Working...
                              X