Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note: USATF Championships schedule has changed

Indeed, there have been multiple updates in the last couple of weeks as they deal with the large fields.

For example, Senior events on Saturday now end an hour and a half later than on the original one.

This is the latest they've posted (as of the 18th):

http://www.usatf.org/events/2009/USAOut ... hedule.asp

Barringer has scratched the 1500, but has declared for the Steeple and 5000.

Steeple heats are 7:20 on Friday followed by 5000 final at 7:50. Is this a typo?
    none

Comment

Originally posted by Gleason

Steeple heats are 7:20 on Friday followed by 5000 final at 7:50. Is this a typo?
      Think that she can do a warmup at 10:10 pace in the steeple and then a 5000?

Comment

Felix has scratched the 400 she runs the 1 and 2 it seems

Comment

As I noted a couple of days ago, the other events were there as "safety valves."

You know, if she's late getting to the track and misses the steeple heats, or falls over the first barrier (hush your mouth!), she still has an option.

Comment

:wink:
            rasp pls follow suite.
            blame the set up guy- he lobed it chest high your honor I had to swing.
            Tom Hyland:
            "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Originally posted by wineturtle
              Stan Wright still coaching?
              Oh, wt....you are cruel....let poor Stan rest...

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                As I noted a couple of days ago, the other events were there as "safety valves."
                You know, if she's late getting to the track and misses the steeple heats, or falls over the first barrier (hush your mouth!), she still has an option.
                She seems to be a prudent young woman. Thanks Garry.
                none

Comment

The 6/18 schedule is still in play as of Tuesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by longingfornia
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by einnod23
                      Originally posted by longingfornia
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      What does that have to do with the schedule? :roll:

Comment

dj writing from trig's machine:

Has anyone found updated start lists for the events that have gone through a first round?

The USATF site apparently has pre-meet lists only, dated Thurs 1:30 PM. I'm not finding anything through the FlashResults site, either.

Comment

I'm having new set of heat sheets delivered to my room in the next half hour or so. Oh, that doesn't help? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                            I'm having new set of heat sheets delivered to my room in the next half hour or so. Oh, that doesn't help? :-)
                            Your half hour is up. Were your sheets delivered, and is there any info about the rest of the mob might find them?

If not, bring them to lunch! It's not like you have anything else to do!

Comment

Working...
                            X