Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though she was the defending 200m champ from 05, didnt she contest the 200 at nationals in 07?

I think she'll comes as close to the recipe she used last year.

She's only run one 200 so far this year, but last year she didnt run any until trials, I dont believe.

Personally I believe she's anxious to see where she stands in this event.

I expect her to run the rounds and the final.
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
      Even though she was the defending 200m champ from 05, didnt she contest the 200 at nationals in 07?

She's only run one 200 so far this year, but last year she didnt run any until trials, I dont believe.

Maybe you're right, what does it hurt for her to run the deuce.

Comment

Originally posted by knite

Maybe you're right, what does it hurt for her to run the deuce.
        Since I've got her for the 200 win in the Visa Pick-n-win it would help me if she did...run in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by texas_speed
          1) Muna will not get 5th in the 200

2) You have Williams AND Hooker not making the 100 team? Who do you have in?

1 Jeter
          2 Lee
          3 Edwards
          4 Williams
          5 Felix
          6 Hooker
          7?
          8?

Cheers

Comment

Even though she was the defending 200m champ from 05, didnt she contest the 200 at nationals in 07? I expect her to run the rounds and the final.
            Yeah and DNS in final, after easing up in Semi. So if she does that again, I'll have to go for Muna Lee.

I

Comment

AF quoted as saying she'll go all three rounds of 100 and 200, as part of her training plan. Now us prognosticators are going to have to make a choice...will she or won't she go full bore/show up in the 200 final?

Comment

She just may haev elected to run the 200m's for the sake of gauging her fitness right now.

If that is the case, which is looks to be:

Felix
                Lee
                Solomon
                Williams
                Hooker
                Knight
                Jeter
                Boone-Smith/Moore

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
                  AF quoted as saying she'll go all three rounds of 100 and 200, as part of her training plan. Now us prognosticators are going to have to make a choice...will she or won't she go full bore/show up in the 200 final?
                  If healthy, yes. As I suspected.

She says that she started slow and wants to get the sprint work in. She says she plans to run all the way through in both the 100 and the 200.

Hmmp. :?

That's exactly what I said right Gleason?

Anyway...Here's the interview:

http://www.flotrack.org/videos/coverage ... mpionships

http://www.flotrack.org/videos/coverage ... conference

Allyson is looking very pretty in this interview. Just thought I'd throw that in. 8-)

Comment

TD....Yes Allyson is looking pretty 8-)

I suspect she will go full out in both short sprints, she stated she hasn't done much speed work and that will allow her the opportunity to get that work in.

She will be getting that work in against some quality competition by the way!!!
                    on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst

I suspect she will go full out in both short sprints, she stated she hasn't done much speed work and that will allow her the opportunity to get that work in.

Oh yes. I expect BK to push whoever to the brink. She probably wont threatedn Allyson but shes a definite threat to finish top 3.

Muna and Corvette made huge strides in the 200 last year, then this year they havent run it.

Of course with their talent it isnt hard to see them faring well.

Although I believe they'll only run the 200 if they dont make it in the 100?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst

Oh yes. I expect BK to push whoever to the brink. She probably wont threatedn Allyson but shes a definite threat to finish top 3.

Muna and Corvette made huge strides in the 200 last year, then this year they havent run it.

Of course with their talent it isnt hard to see them faring well.

Although I believe they'll only run the 200 if they dont make it in the 100?
                        I believe both will run it, whether or not they elect to run it if they qualify is another thing. I think you will see both run the event however.

Comment

Allyson is looking very pretty in this interview. Just thought I'd throw that in. 8-)
                          Unfortunately, you can't tell HOW Allyson looks from the video (and even having sitting down you miss some of the real substance - it is all of her, not a pretty face). What sort of experience does it take to know that having the people in shadow with a bright background wipes out your ability to see the people well? All those celeb pictures they clearly show how to have the lighting set.

Comment

Felix
                            Solomon
                            Lee

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235

Unfortunately, you can't tell HOW Allyson looks from the video (and even having sitting down you miss some of the real substance - it is all of her, not a pretty face). What sort of experience does it take to know that having the people in shadow with a bright background wipes out your ability to see the people well? All those celeb pictures they clearly show how to have the
                              lighting set.
                              Maybe you have a grainy view from your pc, but from my account, she looks good. I get a pretty good view in that video on my feed. I like her hair like that as well.

Ok...back to topic.... :roll: ops: :lol:

Comment

I think Allyson running in the finals will be based upon how she does in the 100m. A run in the finals of the 100m probably will mean she will not run the 200m.

The real issue is who will make the team besides Allyson in the 200m. Muna is very experienced at 200m and does not need any practice in it. I pick her to make the team. Based upon how Jeter has run this year in the 100m and her early success in the 200m, I think she will make the team. I realize she lost a 200m race earlier, but she also ran 22.5x at UCLA all by herself. Her coach might have told her to slow down a little bit in light of the significant improvements (smile). The third spot is open (Williams, Solomon, Hooker, etc.), but I think Williams might take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X