Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor hooker .. really fell sad for her playing second fiddle to lauryn since junior years.. on the other hand lauryn williams will make the american team even when she is 90.. she knows how to execute!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedfirst
      Originally posted by skiboo
      Originally posted by Speedfirst
      Again Allyson said she needs some speed work, not quite certain how running the 400m instead of the 100m was gonna accomplish that..
      Judging from today, she needed speed work long before this meet.
      No kidding, keen observation on your part :roll: :roll:
      This meet was simply part of the speed training, what event do you think she is working on the speed for?
      I'm sure she'd thank you for your sage advice of waiting til today to do the speedwork when the 200 is around the corner. Your reflexive defense of AF is beyond tiresome, and you don't know when to stop. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by trackfan22
        Originally posted by guru
        Would have, is not what her and Bobby's objectives were.

Well let's hope "Bobby's objectives" don't wind up earning him another week long silent treatment from Felix in Berlin as they did after the Beijing 200.
        I thought this discussion was about what happened in the 2009 trials in the 100m.

Again Allyson said she needs some speed work, not quite certain how running the 400m instead of the 100m was gonna accomplish that..
        why choose a major championships to work on ur weakness..???
        Why not? What better event to work on against some of the top sprinters in the world, that's why.
        if u had said that she is using the 100 to see where she is at and where she needs to be then id say okkk.. but to use it like a normal training session ridiculous.. wasnt it one yr ago she was going for four gold medals including the 100m..

Comment

• My prediction WEEKS ago when Jeter was killing everybody was that by trials Muna would be right there and nip her for the title.

Well I was wrong about Muna nipping her but I was right that she would be runnning just as fast. 8-)

I feel bad for the Corvette. She'll rebound from this in the deuce I hope.

For all those people going on and on about Allyson who not only hasnt run the 100 in a year but also said she was ONLY running it to get speed work in...

What did you really expect...her to run a world record? :roll:

What's so hard to understand about her strategy? She's been running 400s all year and she can resume that after trials if she likes. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Bob Kersee knows more about preparing an athlete to run in a major than yall do. :roll:

So..stand down, homies.
          The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

• This much I know - Felix is going to have her hands full and then some with Lee in the 200.
            There are no strings on me

Comment

• Originally posted by skiboo
              Originally posted by skiboo
              Judging from today, she needed speed work long before this meet.
              No kidding, keen observation on your part :roll: :roll:
              This meet was simply part of the speed training, what event do you think she is working on the speed for?
              I'm sure she'd thank you for your sage advice of waiting til today to do the speedwork when the 200 is around the corner. Your reflexive defense of AF is beyond tiresome, and you don't know when to stop. Sad.
              Til today you think do you, today is and was simply part of the training, not all of it. Again Allyson said she was working on speed, not to satisfy her critics (skiboo)

What you think about me, hardly matters at all with respect to Allyson, thought I would let you know that, since you apparently think it does.
              on the road

Comment

• Originally posted by guru
                This much I know - Felix is going to have her hands full and then some with Lee in the 200.
                Good point, Felix only had 0.08 on Lee in Beijing. But hey, after all that speed work she put in today, it could still be close. :lol:

Comment

• In the finals, it appeared that Muna was equal to Jeter at the start and certainly Muna closed but as Jeter stated, she cramped up at toward the end.

Nice race by the top 3.
                  on the road

Comment

• Originally posted by Moura
                    Originally posted by Moura
                    My pick:

Jeter
                    Lee
                    Williams
                    Nice pick!

A good team for Berlin, any can medal ... but there will be 4 jamaican girls.

For the Berlin World Championships, I expect

Gold: Veronica Campbell
                    Silver: Kerron Stewart
                    Bronze: Frasier
                    4th: Muna Lee
                    5th: Jeter
                    6th: Lauryn
                    Cows need love too

Comment

Til today you think do you, today is and was simply part of the training, not all of it. Again Allyson said she was working on speed, not to satisfy her critics (skiboo)

What you think about me, hardly matters at all with respect to Allyson, thought I would let you know that, since you apparently think it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                        My pick:

Jeter
                        Lee
                        Williams
                        Nice pick!

You mean you wish :shock: :lol: ...maybe you missed Pre
                        on the road

Comment

• A great run for MUNA!!!!!!

You could visibly see Jeter disintegrate when her cramp hit her at around the 70m mark, and I seriously think she would've gone sub 10.7 if it hadn't been for that, but that's what I expected anyway, given that she ran a smooth 9.72 through the semis.

But Muna on the other hand, that was a surprise. Skinny girl got some wheeeeels on her.

I'm very excited to see what Muna does in the 200 now.

Imagine how many heads would explode if she took Felix down in the 200 finals here, lol.

This is turning out to be a very fun USATF Champs!

Comment

• Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                            My pick:

Jeter
                            Lee
                            Williams
                            Nice pick!

You will eat crow on this one. Jeter is the best this year, Campbell Brown second and Stewart third.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Atheist
                              A great run for MUNA!!!!!!

You could visibly see Jeter disintegrate when her cramp hit her at around the 70m mark, and I seriously think she would've gone sub 10.7 if it hadn't been for that, but that's what I expected anyway, given that she ran a smooth 9.72 through the semis.

But Muna on the other hand, that was a surprise. Skinny girl got some wheeeeels on her.

Imagine how many heads would explode if she took Felix down in the 200 finals here, lol.

Great typo. The look on the other women's faces if she had done that would have been priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by EZSum
                                Originally posted by The Atheist
                                A great run for MUNA!!!!!!

Great typo. The look on the other women's faces if she had done that would have been priceless.
                                Looks like Tyson and Usain are gonna have to look over their shoulders in Berlin! She means businessss!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
                                X