Clear All

• ndamix
    replied
    Originally posted by poodabear
    Originally posted by ndamix
    Originally posted by ranunculus
    Originally posted by dal4018
    Originally posted by donley2
    Dang. Ronnie Ash quit his heat with about 10 to 15 meters to go faded and failed to qualify. All he had to do was even half way run to the tape and he finishes second in his heat.
    Good question why quit when so close to making the team?
    Do you ever pause to think before you speak?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should have seen his posts on TrackShark. :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop it Poppa!! :lol: :lol:
    Now you know dal4018 wouldn't be who he is if he didn't make random posts he makes and be so endearing to all of us who was on TS..... :lol: :wink: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• poodabear
    replied
    Originally posted by ndamix
    Dang. Ronnie Ash quit his heat with about 10 to 15 meters to go faded and failed to qualify. All he had to do was even half way run to the tape and he finishes second in his heat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop it Poppa!! :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• ndamix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied
    sorry ranunculus I wanted this young guy to do well.

Leave a comment:

• ranunculus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BillVol
    replied
    Is there a picture of the photo finish anywhere online?

Leave a comment:

• Speedfirst
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by GeorgiaFan1
    I expect Robles to be a challenge.
    If, by 'challenge', you mean 'virtually unbeatable', I agree!
    Well he does have to maneuver a hurdle or two and well we've seen that could trip you up (Lolo, Gail, etc.).

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by GeorgiaFan1
    If, by 'challenge', you mean 'virtually unbeatable', I agree!

Leave a comment:

• GeorgiaFan1
    replied
    First, congratulations to the three who made it. It was good to see Aires Merritt make a national team and to see Payne know he is going over with the team. And I always want to see Trammell on the team.

Second, in spite of "wind-aided," wind is not a friend to hurdlers. Supposedly, one reason Trammel has the golds indoors and silvers outdoors is because his stride is a little long and works against him in the last few hurdles - so the not-so-good finish in the 6.x wind was not a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• Moura
    replied
    Originally posted by nbonaddio
    Originally posted by Moura
    It seems Oliver will be absent due to an injury (preview on USATF site), in that case my pick would be:

Trammell
    Payne
    Faulk
    A very close race where Faulk failed. For Berlin it seems US against Robles where Robles is the favorite (Oliver would be a best challenger).
    I think "failed" is a bit harsh, don't you? Any given race something can happen, and it looked to me that he was right there with the leaders until he clipped a hurdle and lost stride. Disappointing, but not an out and out failure - just some hard luck. Trammell and Payne are vastly more experienced in these situations than he was, and I think he was just pressing a bit and lost his focus.
    I prefer "fail" to "lack of lucky", but I know sometimes a milimeter can be the cause of a failure. Lack of experience can be one of the causes.

Leave a comment:

• tm71
    replied
    i am sure he (faulk) sees it as that because it is so hard to make this us 110 h team. not many chance to do so with people like aj and crear grabbing the spots for a while, now tramell and payne. dwight is right payne is such an opportunist. he might never win a world or olympic title, but i can see a few more medals from him.

Leave a comment:

• nbonaddio
    replied
    It seems Oliver will be absent due to an injury (preview on USATF site), in that case my pick would be:

Trammell
    Payne
    Faulk
    A very close race where Faulk failed. For Berlin it seems US against Robles where Robles is the favorite (Oliver would be a best challenger).
    I think "failed" is a bit harsh, don't you? Any given race something can happen, and it looked to me that he was right there with the leaders until he clipped a hurdle and lost stride. Disappointing, but not an out and out failure - just some hard luck. Trammell and Payne are vastly more experienced in these situations than he was, and I think he was just pressing a bit and lost his focus.

Leave a comment:

• ndamix
    replied
    Originally posted by nbonaddio
    Congrats to Merritt first and foremost, finishing 4th at OT in this event is a killer.
    Yeah, it's great to see Aries make a major championship team.

Leave a comment:

• Moura
    replied

Trammell
    Payne
    Faulk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X