• Show
Clear All

• gh
    replied
    On the regular Forum, yes

Leave a comment:

• LongTimeSubscriber
    replied
    Possible to get a Junior Men and Women thread?

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Originally posted by mcgato
    I avoid the homepage because of that idiotic video that takes so long to load, then just annoys me when it starts to play. Also if I am on a message board devoted to the USA Championships and I have a question about the schedule, why should I go to the homepage to find it?
    My browser opens to the home page, but I keep my computer's sound turned off and turn it on only when there's something in particular I want to hear.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Composite start lists are linked on the front page; typically, before an event gets up and running, somebody will post the start list to each individual thread here.

Leave a comment:

• James Fields
    replied
    USATF Championships

Start Lists provide useful information.

http://www.usatf.org/events/2009/USA.../seniorAll.asp

Leave a comment:

• donley2
    replied
    We going to have a thread for all the commentator/coverage rants that will occur once the TV coverage starts? Now that I think about how about one for the flotrack/online coverage as well?

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    I avoid it too! But in any case, as w/ all previous special Forums, the schedule has been added here. Our apologies for not having it to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• mcgato
    replied
    I avoid the homepage because of that idiotic video that takes so long to load, then just annoys me when it starts to play. Also if I am on a message board devoted to the USA Championships and I have a question about the schedule, why should I go to the homepage to find it?

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    You don't have to look around for the schedule. It's linked from the T&FN home page. Top of right-hand column.

Leave a comment:

• mcgato
    replied
    Do you have a schedule handy? TV coverage options would be nice too. Yes I'm too lazy to look around for them.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Note: there have been scattered minor-minor tweaks to the formcharts since this forum was created, but nothing earth-shattering.

Leave a comment:

• TrackCEO
    replied
    If Flotrack is reading this board, I'm on my knees, beseeching:

Please, please, PRETTY please: Turn your cameras on Sunday just before the men's 400H finals to record the men's and women's masters events on the track!

Aeron Arlin Genet will lead the masters women's 1500, and a bunch of horses past 40 will vie in the masters men's 400.

More details here:
    http://www.usatf.org/events/2009/Master ... etInfo.asp

Entries are here:
    http://www.usatf.org/events/2009/Master ... status.asp

Thanks for all your Webcast workl!

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    started a topic PLEASE DO NOT CREATE NEW TOPICS

PLEASE DO NOT CREATE NEW TOPICS

This board is setup for event by event coverage of the 2009 USATF meet. If you would like to see a topic on a particular subject please respond to this thread.
Working...
X