Fly On The Wall Of Camp MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly On The Wall Of Camp MVP

The Suspense is killing. No one has a clue as to the true form of the folks of MVP, worst we see sherone Simpson now entered for the 100m after no racing edge for the entire season (surprise). I would give a million to be fly on the wall of Frano's office right now to see the true results. My guess is he has something up his sleeves. I figure come saturday/sunday he will be raking it in big or be a huge loser but I can't see an in between.

Re: Fly On The Wall Of Camp MVP

Originally posted by Paul Henry
    No one has a clue as to the true form of the folks of MVP
    What? Do you think the entire MVP camp has been holding back in every '09 race to date?
    Regards,
    toyracer

Comment

Re: Fly On The Wall Of Camp MVP

Originally posted by toyracer
      Originally posted by Paul Henry
      No one has a clue as to the true form of the folks of MVP
      What? Do you think the entire MVP camp has been holding back in every '09 race to date?
      Well not holding back so to speak, but some sort of tempered performances targeting specific race components.

That has to be the case if Jamaica is to end up doing well in Berlin or for Ja to expect any major competition this weekend. Further I have no other reason to say that they weren't.

Comment

i totally agree i think they have been holding back their cards especially as it relates to asafa powell.. sherone i think she is scheduled for both 100 and 200.. it is going to be interesting to see what she can do.. is she up to scratch. ?hmmm left to be seen!!

Comment

Working...
        X