Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was so exciting...I can't wait for Worlds. Usain is so cool with his gestures.

Jogging 9.86, remind me of last year trials.

SAF is back folks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedfirst

Chase down, Fraser will have the rounds in both events, she'll be chasing Allyson last 50 meters in that deuce.
      Who will be chasing VCB from the start. IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by trackfan22
        Originally posted by Fortis4Eva
        As much as I love SF i think the 200 is just a little 2 much race for her ... Kerron was gaining on her just ran out of track.
        yeah but she only needs to qualify and then work at it some more.. last yr she ran 22:15 after running 10.85 in a 1.3 wind.. she measured her race last yr to do this she will do the same.. VCB better watch out cause she might not qualify for the 200 's ...
        Don't worry. Veronica will not take anyone for granted tomorrow.
        Cows need love too

Comment

• Chase down, Fraser will have the rounds in both events, she'll be chasing Allyson last 50 meters in that deuce.[/quote]

kerron stewart had the rounds at the olympic games how close was she to allyson felix.. very close and Note KS ran her personal best in the 200 olympic final after running the rounds... so effects of rounds is questionable if ur physically ready for them

Comment

• Originally posted by Fortis4Eva
            Originally posted by Speedfirst

Chase down, Fraser will have the rounds in both events, she'll be chasing Allyson last 50 meters in that deuce.
            Who will be chasing VCB from the start. IMO
            But it's the finish that counts. VCB will have the rounds also, again I'll take a fresher Allyson with her 400m strength..... over ANY FEMALE in Berlin...ANY!!
            on the road

Comment

VCB better watch out cause she might not qualify for the 200 's ...
              And what 3rd woman could beat her? Simpson? Very doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by skiboo
                Compare her time, as I pointed out worth 10.62 with a 3.0 wind, to Flojo's 10.54 in Seoul, made with a 3.0 wind.
                added to that she is the only runner that i have heard in an interview who doesnt thing flojo's record is unreachable.. not counting marion jones

Yeah, she said that last year at the end of the season. Once I heard her say she is 90-99%, was just excited!!

Her start is out of this world...is very hard trying to catch her.

The commentators were funny... when they said, looked like a rocket shot out of cannon. That race was awesome.

Anyone poston Youtube yet?

Comment

• adjusted times womens 100m

10.88 with -1.5 wind = 10.77 basic
                  10.93 with -1.5 wind= 10.82 basic
                  Cows need love too

Comment

• Originally posted by skiboo
                    Originally posted by trackfan22
                    And what 3rd woman could beat her? Simpson? Very dosimone faceyubtful.
                    simone facey is better at 200.. so too is samantha henry.. i want her to qualify .. but i do want the youngsters not to make it easy for her..

i think kerron will prob take it tomorrow..

Comment

kerron stewart had the rounds at the olympic games how close was she to allyson felix.. very close and Note KS ran her personal best in the 200 olympic final after running the rounds... so effects of rounds is questionable if ur physically ready for them[/quote]

Allyson was chasing Kerron Stewart for the silver in Beijing. She had to run her down for it!!!

That is why I mention...Felix has no interest in running 400m at any Major Championships. Don't expect her in 2011 or 2012!

Comment

• Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                        adjusted times womens 100m

these two look like there going to have major battles.. i think fraser is the female asafa in terms of starts she gets out so fast .. i thought lauryn williams used to be the best starter ...( when it really counted, she never has a bad start)

Comment

• Usain and Fraser picked up exactly where they left off last year.

Expect them to repeat in Berlin
                          Cows need love too

Comment

Originally posted by skiboo
                            Originally posted by trackfan22
                            And what 3rd woman could beat her? Simpson? Very dosimone faceyubtful.
                            simone facey is better at 200.. so too is samantha henry.. i want her to qualify .. but i do want the youngsters not to make it easy for her..

i think kerron will prob take it tomorrow..
                            VCB all the way tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                              adjusted times womens 100m

these two look like there going to have major battles.. i think fraser is the female asafa in terms of starts she gets out so fast .. i thought lauryn williams used to be the best starter ...( when it really counted, she never has a bad start)
                              Lauryn used to have a good start.

Fraser has a GREAT start.
                              Cows need love too

Comment

• In the womens 200m tomorrow, it should be Veronica, Stewart and Frasier.
                                Cows need love too

Comment

Working...
                                X