X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best USATF video feed is at RunnerSpace

Go here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rspace
    "Run fast and keep turning left."

The RunnerSpace feed stalls out and goes black occasionally — just hit "refresh" if that happens.
    "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

I am having trouble getting the fullscreen. I have the "toggle to fullscreen" but I can't seem to toggle Help !!!

Comment

The viewcount more than doubled after this thread got made, and then the feed crashed.

I was worried this would happen :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by rasb
          I am having trouble getting the fullscreen. I have the "toggle to fullscreen" but I can't seem to toggle Help !!!

Doesn't work for me either.
          Cows need love too

Comment

Who is the nit-wit commenting now? He just blamed USATF for Myers' bad finish! :roll: If he's such a stud, he shoulda finished in the top two.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
              Who is the nit-wit commenting now? He just blamed USATF for Myers' bad finish! :roll:

Who did they blame for Hasay not making the final?
              There are no strings on me

Comment

For fullscreen; Click on screen. You get another page with a screen. You can toggle fullscreen on the second one. Kill the first one or you get an audio echo.

Comment

The video at RS is better but the tools "broadcasting" are just tough to take.

Comment

Somebody told me the RS feed is using the stadium announcers direct as the audio..... funny, i don't recall signing a release for my work to be used in public.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                      Somebody told me the RS feed is using the stadium announcers direct as the audio..... funny, i don't recall signing a release for my work to be used in public.
                      It was in and out as far as your stadium announcing was concerned. They did have two guys "announcing" the races but, as I said earlier, they were really tough to take. I eventually left that screen up and flipped on the flotrack audio.

Comment

Problem with the feed though is no clock for the distance events.

Comment

So did anyone establish that gh announcing is indeed being used at RS

Comment

GH, you are doing a great job stadium announcing. I was thinking that with you announcing we do not need TV or livefeed commentators.

One love.

Comment

Originally posted by frontrunner
                              GH, you are doing a great job stadium announcing. I was thinking that with you announcing we do not need TV or livefeed commentators.

One love.
                              I second that. I also through the ESPN program from last night was also really well done (especially liked when they brought in Clay and O'Brien to discuss the decathlon).

Comment

Working...
                              X