Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this corner, wearing polka dot shorts its skiboo, and in the other corner wearing sponge bob underwear we have speedfirst.When the bell rings each guy must run a lap aroun the frig. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by gh
      You mean right behind 3 Ethiops who run 51s?
      Don't forget the 3 Kenyans who run 51.25, the two Ugandans who run 51.5, the Moroccan who runs 51.75 and the Eritrean who runs 51.9. Oh, and the imports from Bahrain and Qatar.

Comment

jeremy should run the 10k in the olympics 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
          jeremy should run the 10k in the olympics 8-)
          In one way, that's not as daft as it sounds. I wonder if the IAAF will allow the non-African nations to run a 25x400 relay instead in the 10k? You know, a team instead of individuals. We might have a chance then.

Comment

In this corner, wearing polka dot shorts its skiboo, and in the other corner wearing sponge bob underwear we have speedfirst.When the bell rings each guy must run a lap aroun the frig. :lol:
            Uh, after your Mary Decker thread, where you've been pronounced insane by the vast majority, you should think twice before laughing at anyone - maybe even Speedfirst. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by skiboo
              Uh, after your Mary Decker thread, where you've been pronounced insane by the vast majority, you should think twice before laughing at anyone - maybe even Speedfirst. :lol: :lol: :lol:
              I don't know skiboo. If such a race used the Sex Pistols, "No Friggin in the Riggin", as its theme music, I might watch

Comment

Oh no I was pronounced crazy in a track and field forum.HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Comment

skiboo I changed my mind, you get the trunks with the hearts on them :lol:

Comment

Is this thread in jest?

Unless Rupp runs dramatically better times this summer, he will be crushed by the Africans. He had a brilliant performance at the NCAAs albeit with quite unimpressive times.

I like seeing a hometown boy do well, but his 10k times this year and last were unlikely to do much in a Kenyan or Ethiopian meet.

Comment

mark do you think that the Africans would really be scared of Rupp being on the cover of Sports Illustrated.He would still be under the radar because he has not beat the top runners yet

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
                        Is this thread in jest?

Unless Rupp runs dramatically better times this summer, he will be crushed by the Africans. He had a brilliant performance at the NCAAs albeit with quite unimpressive times.

I like seeing a hometown boy do well, but his 10k times this year and last were unlikely to do much in a Kenyan or Ethiopian meet.
                        My thoughts exactly. Rupp may go under 27:30 and get a nice PR...but that's about it. He won't be in the race with the Africans.

Comment

Okay here we go with the Africans are invincible garbage.Its called a race.You know its when everyone gets to run,and anybody can win.Kinda like a game show 8-)

Comment

Anyone can be beaten!!! But just like America dominates the sprints, the Africans dominates the distances, so its gonna be hard but not impossible.

Comment

:shock: Somone agrees with me.I need a tissue.

Comment

Mottram was able to break into the African domination. Teg moved closer last summer. Rupp is being guided well by a guy who knows that the task isn't easy. He has improved considerably since last summer, and last summer wasn't too shabby. He has as much a chace as anyone to mix it up near the front.

That isn't to say he will be with the top three, but I do think he can be running in a lead group until Bekele decides to break things wide open....top six maybe possible. Remember the Kennedy/Williams era.

Comment

Working...
                                X