Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelly-Ann Fraser SUPER fast 10.88 into -1.5m/s headwind!!!!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelly-Ann Fraser SUPER fast 10.88 into -1.5m/s headwind!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Shelly runs a 10.77-basic in Jamaican National Trials finals

If they had run the event in the opposite direction, she would have run a 10.69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW this should be an insane race in Berlin between her and Jeter

Was there, she looked extemely good in her semi-final and simply awesome in the final, Kerron did well too, 10.93 in second but her start let her down again.

Shelly did say before the championships that she was 90-99% so it really does appear that she has recovered from the surgery. Could team Jamaica be heading for another 1-2-3 (Shelly, Veronica,Kerron)?

Looking at the results from both trials, I'd say chances are respectable, the Jamaicans certainly look the better.

Comment

Re: Shelly-Ann Fraser SUPER fast 10.88 into -1.5m/s headwind

Originally posted by The Atheist
      HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

If they had run the event in the opposite direction, she would have run a 10.69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Jeter will be 100% there .. I want Shelly and or VCB and Kerron to beat the best that the world has to offer

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

erm, and Stewart and Lee and Campbell

Comment

Don't forget VCB and Stewart they're no pusherovers... it will be a BATTLE ROYAL!! This is will be one for the ages folks, lets hope we all can bear witness to the World Championships in Berlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortis4Eva
            HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

I hope Jeter will be 100% there .. I want Shelly and or VCB and Kerron to beat the best that the world has to offer
            I co-signed that

Comment

I think Veronica will have a very hard time defending her 100m title. She could find herself 3 or 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by rudeboy
                I think Veronica will have a very hard time defending her 100m title. She could find herself 3 or 4th.
                even 5th right now..

Comment

Originally posted by trackfan22
                  even 5th right now..

VC will be fine in Berlin. VC problems/weak areas are twofold

1. Poor to average start. She needs to start well consistently.

2. Poor drive phase.

She has an excellent finish but if she doesn't work on the two phases above, she is not going to catch someone like a Fraser who is EXCELLENT in all her phases at 100m
                  Cows need love too

Comment

Originally posted by trackfan22
                    even 5th right now..
                    Four women are not going to beat VCB in Berlin!! VCB has a good start also. I sawher ran down SAF in a race on the circuit last year, but this year it's going to be harder, because I read SAF has been doing well in her 400m races in practice. Her coach Francis mention that, before trials that he expect her to be better than last year.

Interesting to see how VCB race in 100m on the circuit.

Comment

Here is the race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bx-_3fWqrk
                      Cows need love too

Comment

i hope the jamaicans will finally break the WR in the 4x1 (and erase that ridiculous GDR record).

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                          Wow, I'm much more impressed with Kerron Stewart after watching the race than I am with SAF!

Kerron was like 10 feet behind SAF at the very start of the race!

If Kerron even gets just a mediocre start in Berlin, she's gonna go 10.5 easy

Crazy!

Comment

Kerron is a more powerful runner. She overtook Fraser in the last few meters at last years JA trials.

If Kerron can get her start together, she will be the champion in Berlin.
                            Cows need love too

Comment

Stewart and Bailey seem to be upset about something after the race. I noticed that two different times Stewart had her arms in the air complaining about something. Does anyone know what was going on?

Comment

Working...
                              X